SIGNFICANT portion of my collection has gone MIA

I have a LOT of cards missing from my collection. I genuinely do not know how many altogether but at LEAST a significant amount of legendaries and epics from Darkmoon Faire and Forged in the Barrens.

I made a ticket already about this but upon checking to see what the progress on it was, it was neither in active ticket status NOR was it to be found in archived tickets, meaning Blizzard support literally wiped it from existence because I confirmed it had gone through and submitted correctly when I first made said ticket.

Long story short, I had stopped logging in for a relatively decent chunk of time. Depression, the will to be bothered to play basically not there, and I just only recently broke through that attitude to want to play a few games, even if just battlegrounds or something.

Well, I did wind up wanting to play Standard but found a LOT of cards missing. I was so mad but also exhausted/exasperated that I desperately wasted 1600 dust I should have never had to use to craft the priest copy/silence legendary that I KNOW I already had because it was one of the first cards I opened from all the gold I saved up to get that set rolling. Was that stupid? Yes, but again, depression and just didn’t want to deal with it at the time.

Now that I have mustered up the annoyed attitude to check the aforementioned ticket I made only to see it has been PURGED, I am now forced to post here and demand my collection be restored.

For all I know, more than just Darkmoon/Barrens could have been affected. I’ve been playing ever since the very start so I wasn’t exactly eager to be gut-shot looking through the rest of my collection and start making a comprehensive list if so needed.

The time span for which things got borked up would be approximately up to 6-8 weeks ago, my perception of time is not fabulous so that’s the best guess I have.

I’m just so sick and tired and ready to cry from the stress of everything and now I have to worry about Blizzard’s client deleting major progress from my account on top of all the real-life problems I use this game to temporarily escape from?

For crying out loud! I just want this resolved!

Hey there,

Checking your account it looks like you somehow managed to submit a ticket in the Europe region, when you reside in the Americas region. Ticket history is separate between the two regions, so if you would normally go to us.battle.net you will not see your tickets from eu.battle.net.

Check your EU ticket history here: https://eu.battle.net/support/en/case/

As far as the missing cards, that one is a bit more difficult because we can only see back a certain amount of time (usually a few months) to determine what happened to cards. I do see your account crafting a copy of The Nameless One on June 10th, but I cannot see what cards you received when opening the Darkmoon Faire Mini Set packs as that was back in January. Do make sure that you’re checking filters as well.

What I can tell you though is that your Battle.net acocunt has had an Authenticator attached the whole time you were away, so there wouldn’t have been any kind of compromise where someone logged in to disenchant cards. We also don’t have any confirmed bugs that would make cards disappear.

If you can end up recalling specific details about Forged in the Barrens cards we can try looking those up since they would have been more recent than Darkmoon Faire cards. I’d just recommend opening a new ticket and including those details.

Good luck!

Thank you for the reply. I feel utterly silly now and will take care in regards to search engine results defaulting to EU results as the top picks because I do not see any other way I could have errantly been on anything but NA.

And thank you for confirming the date of The Nameless One craft I felt I had no recourse but to craft when I literally already owned it, alongside a plethora of other cards. That will help (marginally, but still helpful) for arranging things in my head since, again, I’m not great with time frames.