Shudderwock Bug

Hey guys, so i just lost a game because shudderwock didnt repeat Archivist Elysiana s battlecry is this legit?

2 Likes

The only legitimate reason for such a scenario is when you have cast more than 30 battlecries in total during the game. Shudderwock is limited to re-cast a maximum of 30, and it cats them in random order, so this would be a possible explanation.

If there were less than 30 total, then it would be great if you can provide additional information, to enable Blizzard to figure out the exact circumstances that may have caused this. A link to the game on hsreplay.net would be ideal, second best would be some screenshots to illustrate what happened.

well i play control shaman and only got less than 10 battlecry, my deck was empty the time i played shudderwocki dunno if it could be a reason but all in all it didnt repeat the archivist battlecry at all so not just i didnt get cards in my deck but nor the trigger picture came up for the archivist

Actually, another legitimate scenario is if Shudderwork was removed from play (killed, transformed, moved to hand/deck, etc) before Elysiana’s Battlecry happened.