Should I trade 4 legendaries for Shaman Quest?

Ha ha, never. Barnes helped me to get my legend card back, the first time is always special.

So a consensus I see here is Phaoris is good? Is there any deck it can be used outside of Big Spell mage?

Dust the rogue quest if you hate rogue (i think it is fun, tho). Armagedillo too if you’re not into control.

The other two I’d wait on as they might see nerfs and then you can dust them for full value. In general I’d wait about another month to dust anything (including dupes) because of nerfs, if you can afford it.

No. I got it for free on expansion start. Spent all my dust on it, and had only 44% winrate. Disenchanted it and made Highlander hunter and its 57% right now. SO i do not recommend it.

IF Control Priest can find a home, which seems plausible after rotation, Phaoris would slot into the deck easily. Might not be tier-1 deck but I think viable is definitely possible.

Right now Mage and Priest look like the two classes most primed to use Phaoris.

People press the button too much with quest shaman. Unlike dk rexxar or the other hero powers where using every turn is the best course of action, you actually shouldn’t.

You have to weave in turns of hero power. Otherwise you fall behind.

Odd. For me, quest shaman feels like an extremely potent deck that gets hampered by sub-par card choices.