Should I disenchant golden Xaril?

So I have a golden xaril poisoned mind. I don’t see him played but it was good in the oldies. I don’t know if he will see play and I have better things to craft.

Should I dust him and craft something like flik or toggwaggle for rogue or snip snap, or will he ever see play in wild for which case I should keep him?

Dust it and craft a playable legendary you wish to try out. That card is absolute rat league. That legendary, compared to other legendaries. is like comparing Colin Kaepernick to the rest of the nfl quarterbacks . It was once cool and possibly saw some play, but it was never amazing , and now it’s just washed up gutter trash.

1 Like

Flik is great in Wild (and in Standard) so yes you should dust Xaril and craft Flik. Xaril is absolute trash tier.

i’m sad people are trashtalking my boy Xaril… he’s one of my favorite cards… if only blizz ever did him justice and gave him like 2 more stats…

Ordinarily, I recommend against dusting legends. However, it’s an older golden legend you don’t use and aren’t likely to, barring an unexpected change in meta. You have a good idea what you want. I’d say go ahead.

1 Like

Are you:

1. a collector
  2. Competitive player

If 1, no, don’t dust xaril. Older cards are much harder to obtain and you lose your collection’s value by dusting.

If 2, yes, without a second thought. Xaril is meh compared to Flik, which is one of the best cards ever printed for rogue (and one of the best in the game).