Shop permantly closed on Android

I started playing Hearthstone again after a long time since I created my account. I didn’t have any problem with the shop and my account was fully set up. After a year or two, I stopped playing and eventually uninstalled the app. It’s been over 4 months since I started playing again on my mobile, and ever since I logged in to my account I haven’t been able to access the shop. I’ve seen that there are other people with this issue but Blizzard doesn’t seem to fix it. I would appreciate if anyone could help me because not being able to buy anything in the store makes the game very boring. (I have tried everything that the Hearthstone support bot recommended me to do and nothing works.)

Hey there Erton,

That’s odd that the shop is showing closed for you. There can be different causes of that depending on if it’s happening on a computer or mobile device. I’ll cover a couple of the common ones to see if we can possibly help here.

First for mobile devices, if you are not logged into a Google or Apple account, you will want to do that first. If the shop can’t access the mobile device’s account, it will show the shop as closed.

Also if you have not reinstalled and cleared all game files, you can try doing that.

If the device is jailbroken, it can cause issues with the shop working on it. In such cases, all we can advise is to use a different device, such as a PC or even making purchases on the Blizzard website’s shop.

For PC/Mac users affected by this symptom, it’s usually due to interfering programs or a connection issue. Try testing another connection, such as a friend’s wifi or your mobile device’s hotspot/tether.

For interfering programs, it’s typically a security program doing it. Disabling it and testing sometimes helps, although they can be stubborn and still block the shop even then. Only uninstalling the program temporarily can be advised to rule it out as a factor. Removing security is a temporary step only though, so you’ll want to reinstall it or find a replacement after testing. If you find removing it helped but reinstalling made the shop close again, you’ll need to contact the developer for further assistance.

Hopefully these ideas help out. Cheers friend!

I, and many other Android users, seem unable to get the app at all.

Any news?
Or are we forever effectively banned from hearthstone, unless we get a different device or console… it been at least a month now.
And I’ve only seen the New expansion from YouTube let’s plays.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.