''Shop is closed'' issue

hello everyone, hearthstone shop is closed after the last update i did. iam using desktop app. i have tried to install and reinstall the battlenet and hearthstone but nothing changed

4 Likes

Same here man disgusting

Same here. Anybody help? :pensive:

for now i use my android to buy packs and then rejoin my desktop . lets hope they will fix it

I, too, am having this issue. I opened a ticket about it and got this response…

“If this error happens after a game update check BlizzardCS https://twitter.com/blizzardcs on Twitter for breaking news and information on our services and try again later.
If the problem continues, try uninstalling and reinstalling support.blizzard.c0m/article/000030333 your game or visit our Technical Support Forum. us.forums.blizzard.c0m/en/hearthstone/c/technical-support
Otherwise, you can find most Hearthstone products in our website. shop.battle.n3t/family/hearthstone”

I refuse to use twitter, obviously uninstalling and reinstalling Hearthstone had no effect, the forums are full of people with the same issue but no resolution and you can’t buy arena or duels from the website

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.