Shop Closed is random closed

Hello I am having this issue for long time.
See, the problem is most of the time my shop is “Closed” however randomly it “opens” again, I been able to purchase the Sir Muurrg Skin few hours ago, but now it is impossible to access the shop.
Now, the tricky thing is the shop on the Battlegrounds section is ALWAYS open, I can purchase whatever from that BG shop (even the Mercs shop is always open) but when I return to the main screen the main shop remains “closed”
Also I can purchase arena or duels tickets with both gold and real money but again the main shop is closed…
So this is something related with the client, cant be my internet-firewall or antivirus or whatever if I can purchase from BG shop, Mer shop, arena tickets but I cant access the main shop, I dont know what else to do, I tried reinstall, but same issue…

Howdy!

This is a sign part of the game maybe blocked. Your client is returning errors a socket maybe closed. Just to be safe if you are playing at a place of business this may occur due to security settings, the IT team would need to look into this. If this issue is occurring at your home your modem security may have been set to high by the ISP.

I recommend the following troubleshooting steps:

1. Shut down the PC. Power Cycle the home network’s modem and router to refresh the connection to all devices on the network and to the Internet Service Provider. Steps on how to do this can be found Here.

2. At the Windows Desktop press (Windows key + Q) to bring up the search option. Type in: CMD and right click on the Command Prompt select: Run as Administrator. Type in the following commands one at a time back-to-back:

Type: netsh winsock reset and press Enter.
Type: netsh int ip reset and press Enter.
Type: ipconfig /release and press Enter.
Type: ipconfig /renew and press Enter.
Type: ipconfig /flushdns and press Enter.
Exit the command prompt.

1. Reset the Windows Firewall to default settings
    Note: If you have your own personal firewall or anti-virus they need to be fully setup to exclude the game or try temporarily uninstalling these programs.

Retest. If the issue continues, you may need to reach out to your Internet Service Provider. Let them know you some times are blocked from accessing part of online games. See if they can factory reset the modem&router to default settings and check the connection overall.

I hope I was able to explain a bit more on how this can occur. Thank you.

1 Like

Hey, thanks for your answer, I tried several steps you mentioned, and somehow I can access more often to the shop than before, I tried also using the 4g connection from my phone and also helped. Maybe you are right something weird with my ISP but still I dont understand even if its my ISP the root cause, why I can access to other in game shops but not the main one…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.