Shifty af Blizzard. Screw you

I went to put in a ticket to request a refund through bnet support and seems they arent taking ANY tickets for payment issues. Thats shifty as hell and shouldn’t be allowed.

https://imgur.com/a/qUcrkOm three seperate avenues. All blocked and not accepting tickets.

2 Likes

If you paid with a CC, issue a chargeback.

Turn them into the FCC

Why are you requesting a refund? Opened packs and weren’t happy with what you got?

It doesn’t matter why he wants a refund. His reasons are his own.

Well then he should be taking it up with blizzard and not posting it on a dicussion forum.

1 Like

It does matter, because they specify on website what you are able to refund and not, and I do believe there comes a verification button when you buy stuff specifying this as well, which is especially the case in Hearthstone.

Considering there are digital purchases like packs; which are transformed into another product; randomized cards of different rarity upon use. If people could refund these, everyone would, as nobody likes getting low rolls.
Same with “Pass” items that people both use for BG hero selects, which is essentially a paywalled utility, refunding it after using it kinda defeats the point. (not to mention tavern pass rewards etc).

Compare that to WoW for example, where you have a transmog, or a mount, that is the same when you buy it, to when you refund, no changing properties or paywalled utility, refunding is far easier to do.

edit; Note; I dont defend these reasons of Blizz, I just speak based on experience dealing with Blizz CS and refunds in various Blizz games over the past decade.