Share your ultimate hearthstone satisfaction moment

Mine would be disrupting a Mages gameplay and popping their “iceblock” with a surprise “eater of secrets” hidden in my deck. >:)

Brann patchwork instant concede

2 Likes

That’s a pretty good one. Would definitely be a satisfying combo to play.

I’ve done a patchwork three times once.

1 Like

Turn after you play mutanus, Bolner/Brann double macaw. Especially fun against Druids.

1 Like

There’s just something special about screwing with ramp druids hands

2 Likes

I had a Druid play Brann, Denathrius, Zola against me as a Quest Priest (15 damage on the Denathrius). Opponent roped their turn and spammed emotes, assuming victory was assured.

Opponent forgot that on turn 3 I had played Identity Theft into turn 4 Wildbloom Seedsman and that I had drawn a card off of it. Whirlpool is the only nature spell Priest has access to.

I was swiftly greeted with “your opponent left” after I proceeded to eat his entire board and hand with a card he had full information on.

5 Likes

To be fair i doubt i would catch this, however id definitely play around a whirpool when facing priest. I tend to assume my opponent has the best answer possible in planning, this is standard minmax search.

Reno on curve when i was at 1 HP and watch my opponent losse their minds because whatever brain dead aggro deck they were playing came 1 HP short.

Always got a friend invite at the end of those matchs that i declined ,denying them the chance to rage vent was the cherry on top.

1 Like

Getting the more recent C’thun exact lethal achievement in the first game I played him in.

1 Like

I’m having a lot of satisfactory moments the past two days. I am playing on ladder, and due to being away, have zero stars making climbing take that much longer. Nevertheless, I am destroying just about everyone I am matched against with Frost DK. It is so satisfying to let my opponent think that their board matters, until I freeze their minions and go over their taunts (if they have any) with burn – and if they lack taunts, with minions as well.

For anyone interested, the deck list is below.

Frost Death Knight

Frost Death Knight

Class: Death Knight

Format: Standard

Year of the Hydra

2x (0) Horn of Winter

2x (1) Bone Breaker

2x (1) Icy Touch

1x (1) Irondeep Trogg

2x (1) Vicious Slitherspear

1x (2) Astalor Bloodsworn

2x (2) Deathchiller

2x (2) Frost Strike

2x (2) Harbinger of Winter

2x (3) Chillfallen Baron

2x (3) Glacial Advance

2x (3) Howling Blast

1x (3) Nerubian Vizier

1x (4) Lady Deathwhisper

2x (4) School Teacher

1x (4) Thassarian

1x (6) Overseer Frigidara

2x (7) Frostwyrm’s Fury

AAECAfHhBAbhpATE9gSimQXipAXLpQXMpQUMiLIElrcE7eME9eME/uMEguQEk+QEueYEh/YEtIAFtYAFk4EFAA==

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

having Objection eat Astalor.

1 Like

by-passing taunt minions & dealing face damage, especially with my demon hunter deck. it’s never expected

1 Like

I like when I perfectly line up like 3 weeklies and a daily, and then fly through like 4-5 tiers of the Tavern Pass Reward Track.

1 Like

One of my fave Hearthstone memories is filling a mage’s board up with silenced lightwells. He couldn’t play any of his own minions and couldn’t clear them. This only happened once but it was so hilarious I still remember it.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s always satisfying getting a surprise kill on someone bm’ing what they think is an easy win. Even better if they spend a turn playing with their food and that’s the one turn you needed for lethal.

Basically never happens anymore, but some of favorite moments are when I count cards and resources more accurately than my opponent, making a subtle play that seems stupid but actually wins the game.

For example baiting out a clear from my opponent by putting up a board that has to be answered but does not commit all my resources, purposefully.

This type of play doesn’t exist in today’s hearthstone, everything is “proactive” meaning you just dump as many cards as you can placing the hardest to answer threat possible and pray to the Gods it is not answered.

1 Like

Pulling off a difficult combo.

1 Like

YUUUU GIIIIII OOOOOHHHHHH!

Played 4 of 5 turns on 1 health, got a solid board again and won the match. A discovered totem that healed me for 4 after each turn was also involved, forget the name of that card thou.