Session expired, please try again

I tried to switch account from Europe to Asia yesterday Feb 19, 2020 and suddenly this red notification appeared “Session expired, please try again” All entries are correct. I am using mobile phone LG-X PRO Android version 6.0.1

3 Likes

same…fix this blizzard

Its been 2 days, I have given up.

1 Like

Same problem. Can’t login Hearthstone or battle.net website via my android mobile device (Samsung J7 Pro Android 7.0) . I have changed password, reinstalled couple of times, cleared the cache etc. nothing works. It keeps saying ‘Session expired. Please try again.’.
Login from pc is fine.

I have the exact issue. All entries are correct, still can’t log in.

Update: I got in the game just now. I just tried to enter again and it worked. ( I already re-installed the game ) workin again on my android phone. Thanks Blizzard.

Thanks for the update, Invenzor! Glad to hear this resolved after a bit.

Is anyone else still experiencing this problem still? Does reinstalling the game help if so?

Hello, Im’ sorry to reply here on HS thread but I’m having this problem with Mobile Authenticator. I even unistalled the app, rebooted my phone and still showing “Session expire” message.

[Edited by Blizzard] This thread has been inactive for some time. Please be mindful of resurrecting older threads. A new or more recent thread can be created to continue the discussion. Locking this thread.