Seriously Rattlegore !?

When other classes get him out on turn 5-6 its a bit much. Also, warrior didn’t need this at all. RIP classes with no silence.

Also, ROFLMFAO on his summon sound.

2 Likes

Time to tech in an Owl then.

I’ve been playing all day, literally. About 40 matches. I’ve been playing priest mostly, as the new spell damage mage deck isn’t my style of play and the quest spell mage deck is total trash right now even though its a fun deck to play.

However, what was interesting is that I haven’t faced a single warrior/warlock. Not a single one. I’ve ranked from bronze to gold today.

I don’t know how bad is the warrior matchup against priest, but the druid triple embiggen on steroids is rather broken. Unless you’re playing a super aggro deck, its pretty tough to get through a wall of 20/20 minions. Hell, you can’t even let anything they put on board alive for more than a turn, otherwise you are under risk of being OTK’d from 30 to 0. This deck makes jade druid decks look like a joke. Are these devs trying to prove something? +4+4 on board hand and deck is just downright silly, considering they can get to 10 mana way too early in the game.

Another piss poor job by these devs. As for the rest of the decks I’ve seen today, it seems alright balance wise. Nothing out of the ordinary.

2 Likes

Have you seen tempo priest? lol 2x 12+/12+ minions with life steal on by turn 5 if your not already dead? Maining that atm.

Played against only one of those, beat them fairly easy with a gala priest deck, but I can see the potential against other decks since if you get your thing going its pretty hard to get rid of the board, much like the retarded druid decks now. I do have lots of removal though. The problem with some of these decks is that you basically cannot let anything live for more than a turn, because the buffs are insane right now.

Hey I played against you a few days ago. Yeah, Rattlegore is something RIP rogues.

1 Like

Yeah, I wonder if Blizzard devs ever test their game with the sound on. I played 2 games with Rattlegore, in 1 a Priest copied it. I am already tired of that sound. He did not silence it, so we were just roaring at each every turn.

1 Like

Seriously still playing this game?
Might as well just make your own game at this point.

2 Likes

Priest DECK easy… cya Warri