Seeking Advice -- Building a Hunter Deck

Hello ya’ll. I am trying my best, with my limited deck building abilities, to muster a Deathrattle Quest Hunter (details below). If anyone reading this, and after looking through my list, please, tell me what you’d remove and what you’d replace the removed card(s). Note that this deck doesn’t necessarily aim to complete its questline. The questline is just a plus for enabling control of the board.

Thank you in advance!

I’m fairly certain this is a meta viable deck if played properly. Nevertheless, I am hoping for some relevant advice, as asked for above. So, I beg of those reading this, tell me what you think.

And without further ado:

Quest Deathrattle Hunter

Quest Deathrattle Hunter

Class: Hunter

Format: Standard

Year of the Gryphon

2x (1) Arcane Shot

1x (1) Defend the Dwarven District

2x (1) Overwhelm

2x (1) Wound Prey

2x (2) Explosive Trap

2x (2) Quick Shot

2x (3) Aimed Shot

2x (3) Revive Pet

2x (3) Rustrot Viper

1x (3) Zixor, Apex Predator

2x (4) Piercing Shot

2x (4) Stormpike Battle Ram

2x (5) Teacher’s Pet

2x (7) Darkmoon Tonk

2x (7) Mountain Bear

2x (8) Jewel of N’Zoth

AAECAYoWAoO5A/34Aw6SzQO50AP64QOD4gPc6gPb7QP3+APQ+QOqnwTjnwS7oATXowTYowTlpAQA

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

I would take out the two battle rams for the weapon that discovers secrets and the hunter hero, other than that I dunno.

Edit, on second thought ya need at least a little draw, maybe a couple of tracking and take out the two tonks for that? And maybe one explosive for a pack tactics

1 Like

Yes. Rinlings Rifle in. One ram or one viper out. Just my opinion. Looks good.

1 Like

In fact…let us know how it goes. My wife is a hunter main and we just crafted jewels of nzoth for duels but I’m happy to toss them in a deck like this.

1 Like

Oh, for sure, I’ll let you know once I feel the list is refined.