Screen blurry after opening packs, quest pop up, or match completion

I seem to notice that when a reward pops up after a match when you complete a quest, the screen goes blurry (usually mostly with card pack awards)

All the buttons still work, like the Shop, back button etc and usually if you open a pack (I don’t think I’ve tried by opening the collection) and check your new cards, it usually rights itself.

I believe I’m playing on the right resolution for my laptop.

Basically, it still happens to me.

(I’m re-posting my issue, as my thread got locked. I thought I’d add to this because it’s still current and to keep it linear like Caterpepi suggested. Again, I apologize for not seeing this thread.)

I have seen similar issues on iPhone 6s mobile app

Hey everyone,

I just wanted to followup with an update to let you know we are still investigating this issue and while there is no ETA on a specific fix, in most cases you can temporarily stop the blurriness, by queuing up for another match or restarting the client. That should help while we work on a permanent solution for this on our end.

Same happening to me after ranked matches, screen goes blurry, I qued up for a casual match after to see if it would correct and it did.

its happening to me as well after any and all games.