Scholomance Solo Experience ... Hmmm

Could it be a new version of Boomsday? If they made the experience a bunch of classes and exams instead of experiments, that would be awesome. Dr. Boom as a guest professor would be a nice touch. Then the card back reward could be a diploma.

I wonder what else it could be since they use the words “solo experience.”

2 Likes

It’s more unique. Maybe like making a custom potion or forging a custom weapon as you play and go through the training to outlast the teacher?

1 Like

I hope its a “Paid For” (ie not free so more likely elaborate), Deck Building (ie you get different random cards each time you play) experience.

Dalaran Heist was the best of the single player experiences in my opinion. But I don’t mind if they try something new. There are other “deck building” directions they could go that are further removed from Dungeon Run.

Ideally there would be no “reward” at all. So that people who only play for the reward could just skip it. Second best would be to just give the reward as soon as you buy the content, so they still get the sales, but people who don’t want to play the content aren’t forced to.

2 Likes

Dalaran Heist was good, but I’d have to go with Tombs of Terror as my favorite. The bosses could be knocked down over multiple battles in Tombs. Tombs also did not have the nightmare gauntlet like the extra four bosses in Dalaran. Plus it had Elise and Finley.

I don’t think they’ll do a reward before content thing. In a good school you get a diploma after you graduate, although Scholomance might not be a good school. I liked the way it worked with Outland. Small rewards for solo content with the option of buying the adventure’s new hero.

3 Likes

I think the odds are more to a puzzle based adventure, like Boomsday Project.
To that guy who wanted more puzzles; the odds seem to be in your favor.

Fingers crossed for puzzles.

Im partial to Tombs of Terror - still play it to this day

From the description it sounds like we are in for an entire year of Felfire style “story games”. Boooo! Boo I say.

1 Like

At least there will be some variety. I think I’m looking forward to the villain stories more, like Garrosh and Gul’dan. It’s a shame that Uther is the Paladin instead of Arthas.

2 Likes

I know right?
Disgusting.

Gul’dan better say Extraordinary like Illidan says Vengeance.