Saviors of Uldum Singe Player Idea

I think it wouls be fun to have a mode like world of light for super smash bros. Where you “explore” a map and look for treasures while you fight characters along the way. You can rescue other explorers as you find them on the world map (and thereby unlock other claases and hero powers). After each battle, you would unlock cards that you could use to build your deck (basically you would own a separate “my collection” just for this adventure).

I think alot of creativity could go into this via “zones” like a pyramid full of mummies, a desert with scorpions, an area for Yog, etc. And, you could have a zone where the boss of each zone is a member of the league of E.V.I.L.

I would happily pay $20 for this.

Edit: also throw in Bartender Bob shops around the map where you can use currency gained from beating enemies to buy/upgrade cards.

1 Like

It could be neat, but they’ve already revealed in various interviews that the SoU singleplayer content will be in the same style as the Dalaran Heist, but with some “new twists”.

I would also add in some Puzzle Lab type encounters to simulate escaping the pyramid booby traps i.e. a boulder that rolls across the screen and crushes minions, dart traps, a cursed statue that changes your deck, etc.