Saviors of uldum Mage got trash. AGAIN

Lol at the new highlander reno

1 Like

That would be your interpretation. Opinions vary and since you aren’t a mindreader, then my intention remains solely for me to state. Now; scamper along.

1 Like

Conjurer’s Calling.

Mana Cyclone.

Kalecgos.

And definitely others off the top of my head, but these three define decks.

Edit: I’m adding more.

Khadgar, Ray of Frost, Magic Trick, Stargazer Luna (Luna came after Jaina so its fine), Messenger Raven, Book of Specter’s, Cinderstorm, Shooting Star.

This isn’t even counting neutrals, like Banana Buffoon in which they love to use. Quitcha bullsheeeeet

For somebody who feels the need to say they’ve been playing since beta, I’d consider this pretty embarrassing you literally said they got “garbage” when that’s CLEARLY not the case.

1 Like

none of those cards lend themselves to a direct damage class. The only thing they support is a mountain giant heavy deck which ALL currently viable mage decks in the meta are. The class has been reduced to a one trick pony and I for one, am sick of RNG. As for being embarrassed? Sticks and stones child.

1 Like

Looks at Cyclone Mage

Several pro players think Mage has one of the best or the best (depending on who you ask) decks in the format., but sure, Mage has no decent decks

1 Like

your idea of good and mine clearly differ since every viable mage deck in the meta is simply a variation on one theme.

1 Like

Huh? Do they have to? Do you just wanna play Tempo Mage? You can go do that.

Also Dragons and Burn, but let’s just specifically avoid those because they go against your argument.

Where did this come from? What basis did this come from?

We all are, btu that’s kinda how Mage was, I guess?

Shaking in my boots.

I didn’t say you had multiple, I said your statement that Mage has no (which means zero) viable decks is wrong.

0 =/= 1

2 Likes

oh well i guess that puts me in my place because one deck type that is viable is SO much fun. And Saviors wont be any better, thus my post. It will be RNG BS instead of an actual curve deck, or a secrets deck or anything remotely close to what mage started out being and that is down to lazy design and the demands of the control lovers who want to spend half an hour playing one game.

Meanwhile, hunters have 3 high or top tier decks.

2 Likes

Uh… what kind of mage were you playing? The first mage deck I played was Freeze mage, followed by Tempo Mage, then a brief stint of agro freeze during ONK, sprinkled throughout with a bit of value control, most recently transitioning to miracle builds.

Mage sometimes uses secrets, but mage has absolutely never been a curve deck by any means. BS is a pretty good description for those that don’t like the class - freeze and ice block can feel very unfair, but it’s how mage plays.

Beast Hunter is top tier in the same way as Minion Mage is top tier - it can work, but it is far from optimal.

Secret Hunter is viable because no one is targeting it. As soon as it becomes a relevant part of the meta, it has more than enough hard counters to crush it (a small swing in warriors either way make or break the deck - kind of an anti-paladin).

freeze mage these days is merely a variation on giants mage.
Tempo mage IS a curve deck in my opinion. or at least it was. In those days i regularly hit rank 10. These days I don’t bother the matches are slow and boring. And it’s dead (Tempo Mage) and has been since they ruined mana wyrm. All decent mage decks these days rely on draw and large minions much like a handlock. Its boring and tedious to me and that is my problem with it. Plus? Im tired of getting my hopes up for real change and getting the same old stew in a shiny new can.

Oh, look at those 2 minions revealed for mage… Isn’t that secret support?

2 Likes

Was going to reply the same. The two new minions for mage are secret, and pretty strong. But i guess its more important to complain about absolutelly nothing in this current climate.

(https://playhearthstone.com/en-us/cards/54493-cloud-prince?set=saviors-of-uldum)

i doubt it is enough to bring secret mage back to the meta. Too many tools have rotated out. But time will out. If I’m right and the deck is nothing but a meme, are you going to retract all of your insults and snark?
For you see, I don’t care that your opinion is different while you and many other adolescents on here seem to take my assessment quite personally. Such behavior is indicative of a social disorder, you know…

Complaining about insults and snark whilst insulting and snarking isnt very effective.

And to the least you have to admit that your complaint was premature. I dont take anything you write personally. Thats as poor as an assessment as your previous one.

How is noting that I have been insulted repeatedly on this forum merely for having a difference in opinion in the slightest bit offensive to you?
The only thing I have said that might possibly be construed or interpreted as snark is noting that you are young, which I practically guarantee is true in that you are far younger than I am,. Does the truth bother you? And asking if you will retract should my assessment prove right isn’t “complaining”. And again; why do you care what I think? You’ve made it abundantly clear that you disagree. Duly noted. You should move on as life is short. And for the record? i didn’t come on your post and criticize your opinion; no, that would be you.

So, if I feel like I can practically guarantee you are dumber than me, I’m allowed to call you an idiot without it being offensive? Maybe you should go back and review your own method of discourse before complaining about others.

1 Like

Someone has a superiority complex, huh? I call it like I see it chief, and that ain’t it.