Save the Date: 2020 Hearthstone World Championship

Save the Date: 2020 Hearthstone World Championship

Watch live as the eight best Hearthstone players in the world compete in the 2020 World Championship!

View Full Article

That’s a long way out. I assume they are allowed to use mods like deck trackers on this WC since it’s “online only”?

“Beginning at 8 a.m. PDT on December 12-13, the top eight players from around the world will battle in the online-only Hearthstone World Championship for their share of the $500,000 (USD) prize pool as they battle to join the Hall of Champions!”

To the person who made this post, leaving most of the information in a linked article is a very lazy and annoying thing to do. Please look up the term “article summary” before making your next post.

1 Like

No drops this time. Blizzard got a lot more greedy lately.

1 Like

Blizzard partnered up with YouTube for their competitive content. The contract forces exclusivity. Just like the previous contract with Twitch forced exclusivity.

Twitch drops are now given during special events that are not competitive, so it’s not a contract violation.
I’ve not kept exact track but my gut feeling is the number of times Twitch drops are active is unchanged. Just different occasions now.

Huge spoilers everyone winner is one use a tire 1 deck or got high amount luck

Nah, it would probably win a meme or a tier 4 deck. It’s only the world championship, I think people will have some fun with autocomplete decks

na winner going be a stander deck with no cards from the expiations