Rumble Run won't open

Try the “Scan and Repair” tool under the game’s options in the Blizzard launcher. Not sure if it’s the same issue that was affecting this thread two months ago, but on two separate occasions in the past month I’ve had adventures that would consistently crash when attempting to load into them, which were fixed after repairing the files.

Something strange though, these crashes have kept me out of Dalaran Heist for weeks without me thinking to try this. I then started experiencing this when attempting to resume a Blackrock Crash game. At that point I did a repair which fixed Blackrock Crash, but Dalaran Heist would still crash when I attempted to resume it. I was halfway through writing a report about it when I figured I’d try to repair again just for completeness sake. Fixed it right up and I can open it with no trouble now. But it’s very odd that Dalaran Heist wasn’t fixed at the time I did the repair for Blackrock Crash, since at that point, both of them were broken. Perhaps there have been some undocumented fixes to the files that aren’t actually being propagated?

I don’t think it is related to the specific install, as it impacts the version on my PC, Phone and Tablet.

It seems to be account related, with the added functionality for resuming games in solo content, I can only imagine that the application crashing as it was transitioning between an active game and the bucket selection has hung the session. Then when you try to relaunch the solo content, it is trying to resume a broken session.

This is all unfounded mind you, just what I am assuming is happening.

Thanks for the suggestion though.

EDIT

That being said, I just tried to resume the game since the most recent patch and it appears to be working now.

Thanks Blizzard!