Roping Baku Warrior Bots?

I just played a game against a Baku Warrior; his name was Sakuse25. All he did was tap his hero power every 2 seconds for the entire game. This is the second time I’ve come across this phenomenon in the past few days. I imagine it’s a bot taking advantage of impatient players.

It got me very annoyed that there’s no way to report ropers. I understand they’re not breaking any rules or harassing me but why doesn’t hearthstone end the turn with a “Job’s done!” when they’re out of options? I won but at what cost? No fun was had and I’m older now.

14 Likes

Just a symptom of Team 5’s brilliant decision to have XP allocation based on time spent in games.

16 Likes

We’ll keep complaining about this here and reddit… lets see how long it will take to fix this and ban those people

4 Likes

aaaand here’s the third time… https://drive.google.com/file/d/19psUTA7imY_elnQVuHy40il1ItjwZdDs/view?usp=sharing

1 Like

This actual guy is doing it to me right now! Please ban these people!

1 Like

Have you noticed that many of these have the legend card back? Pretty obvious that they ran a DH bot to legend.

2 Likes

Or they’re just a longtime player that’s taking advantage of the poorly-designed XP system and is AFK doing something else while pressing their Hero Power each turn.

There are still some bots tho.

3 Likes

This is getting ridiculous! Why is nothing being done about this? Warrior armors up, Ropes, and never plays a card. I play these bots faithfully as its an easy win, a but longer win 100%(Totem Shaman is normally a turn 5 or 6 win as an fyi). I honestly feel bad for new players that probably get frustrated and concede the game. Im almost at the point myself where im just going to concede wins when i see that armor icon getting moused over every 2 seconds. I see people calling this a fatigue bot. NOT. Its a bot specifically made to frustrate players into conceding. Please fix this!

Side note: I’m not sure if this is being worked on, but just a suggestion. 3 ropes and you’re botted…er booted from the game. Legit player gets win!

2 Likes

Just had one this morning. If I wanted to spend 10 minutes playing a game and doing nothing, I would play WoW.

2 Likes

So do yall think blizzard cares? just remember the response from the Devs when they put out diablo for the phone and the player base was in an uproar wanting it for PC and they said, " Don’t you all have phones?"
that is a word for word quote in response to that question. Diablo 2 is in total chaos from them banning you for using a VPN and bots have been everywhere for decades. they ban the bots that literally are unstoppable cause that would ruin their income, but otherwise it wont be addressed.

1 Like

Another example about a bot:
I faced a demonhunter and I played as a Shaman. It started normal but then I used “Explosive Evolution” a card that upgrades a minion. It turned it into a taunt. He then kept on trying to hit my face, both his units and his own attack. It was really weird. He also didn’t seem to see my 0/2 totem, but did see a ‘normal’ taunt minion which he attacked.
But when that one was down, he just kept on trying to hit face again even though he still couldn’t because of the 2 other taunts.
In the end, he suicided himself by attacking a 7/7 taunt minion when he had 2 health left.

1 Like

oh my god same
dude yesterday i faced baku war who was just tapping hp and roping me
i won that match too
i dont think thats coincidence…I dont remember the name but what you gave sounds familier…maybe its the same guy
i think he is using bot of some sort to go afk and collect XP
thanks for reporting this,this is interesting

1 Like

Playing this Sakuse25 fool right now. Clearly Blizz has not done anything. It’s getting to the point that I don’t play ranked anymore. Only Battlegrounds because there’s no roping there at least.

2 Likes

I am playing the same type of player now, not the same name but he is a warrior doing the same thing…mousing over hero power, roping, then next turn hero power then roping again, getting frustrated that blizz is so lax at doing something about these people.

I know it is an easy win, but it sucks how much time it takes to finish the game…

1 Like

I’m playing against this player/bot with id “Sakuse25”, right now in wild, this guy is roping EVERY SINGLE turn.

I’m actually impressed this guy haven’t got banned as the original post was from Jan 2021.

EDIT:
By doing some simple google search I can easily find other players complaining about this roping guy:

2 Likes

I faced one of these bots as well made a thread about it asking where to report them

DjxOne odd warrior armor up only rope bot mouse over armor up every other second the entire match, luckily was able to finish him fast as possible but this sort of thing/player/bot definitely deserves to be reported so does anyone have any idea where to do so? Let’s make Hearthstone a better place and clean up this garbage one at a time, thanks!

1 Like

I am vsing the same player right now, on Americas server and vsing “Sakuse25” “grand Marshal” Warrior
It is obvious it is a bot, as he touches the hero power button every few seconds and every turn adds 4 ARMOUR to his character (he has a card in is deck which doubles the hero power) and he waits until his turn time is completely exhausted. I googled his username and found this thread. Why had the admins of Hearthstone now done anything about this? It is over one year since the original post complaining about this user.
Hearthstone support do something about it! Ruins the game and is a deliberate attempt by “Sakuse25” to get opponents to simply resign out of frustration. Out of principle I am waiting this out and going to beat him… I am still vsing him right now, he has 9 mana and still has not drawn one card. It is pathetic how Blizzard can let the same bloody user get away with this for OVER one year!

1 Like

I am playing him right now and can tell you that he is still doing this, Has it been a full year and some months now?

1 Like

Months later, I’m against him right now. Come the fck on blizzard. In diamond rank as well

2 Likes

As I said in another thread back in January, don’t waste your time emailing Blizzard to report bots. I’ve reported the same bots many times over a period of months and they are still out there botting. Blizzard just DOES NOT CARE!