Rokara first chapter bug. No achievement

Good morning, yesterday I finished the chapter of Rokara in the book of mercenaries. After graduation, a crown appeared in the portrait, but I didn’t pass the “Last Lesson” achievement and it is still 9 on the adventure. Please help. Greetings

Ps. If you need screenshots, I am here to help

4 Likes

The same thing happened to me.

1 Like

Same thing happened to me as well.

1 Like

Same. As a well as for Book of Heros. Had to do them all over again. Not doing that again.

1 Like

I literally just did it for a second time and still did not get the achievement. Please help.

1 Like

Hello,
Same for me. How to fix it?
Thank you

Also done the complete story 2 times for Rokara. But I didn´t finish the achievement.

Hello!
Same thing here!

i was looking for this thread… it happened to me as well

The patch notes stated there was a fix but still no achievement. Do I have to complete Rokara’s chapter again to get it?

Same problem, unfortunately.

Above, a member (Jaymob) wrote that he completed the adventure 2 times (after Patch 20.2 Notes) without success, therefore there is a real issue to be resolved.

Yo @Blizzard can we get a fix for this thanks

1 Like

Hello @Blizzard!
I have completed Rokara’s story in April and already post here to signal a bug because I didn’t get the achievement.
And… guess what? We are in june and it’s still not fixed. Have I to completed the adventure again?

1 Like

@Blizzard move your butt and fix it

Also done the complete story for Rokara. But I didn´t finish the achievement.

The bug was fixed like 2 months ago. You guys have to go back and beat it again to get the achievement.

-Valas