Rogue Quest Bug with Secret passage

I think I encountered a bug with secret passage and the rogue quest recently.

The situation:
I generated a hero card from annother class with Plagarize (Warriors Galakrond in this case) which put the Rogue Quest on 1/4. I played Galakrond the turn I got it and next turn just drawing a Rogue card bumped up the quest, which is correct behaviour. Then I played Secret passage tho, which put 2 or 3 Rogue cards into my hand, which should have completed the quest, but it didn’t.

No Screenshots, Sorry
I sadly wasn’t able to get the same situation again as of yet and I didn’t think to take any screenshots at the time since I only noticed it when the quest completed from something else I got with Secret passage.
This might be intended behaviour but it would seem inconsistent with how it usually works, since using secret passage with cards from other classes in hand counts towards quest completion at the end of turn, so putting them into your hand from the deck should too.

How to reproduce it:
-Play Rogue Quest (Bazaar Burglary)
-Generate Hero Card from other class (e.g. with Plagarize) without having a completed quest and play it to change your class.
-Play secret passage to put Rogue cards from your deck into your hand, which should count towards completeing the quest but don’t.

I am happy to be wrong on this interaction but I think it was worth bringing up anyways.
Cheers and good luck reproducing it ^^

Odd. Doesn’t secret passage normally count cards obtained as card draw? That does seem like a bug.

It does not count cards as card draw, no. You can best see that when you have bombs put into your hand by secret passage without activating them. It’s still weird because the Rogue quest doesn’t specify draw, it specifies add, which is (to my knowledge) any effect that causes you to have a card in your hand.

I wonder if this same behaviour appears if you shuffle cards into your deck from other classes (e.g. with toggwaggle scheme) and then get them with secret passage.

Hello asdim. The part above confuses me. I also play Rogue Quest and I have found a few glitches with cards like Secret Passage. I don’t see how adding a rogue card to your hand should increase your Bazzar Burglary counter.

I guess what I’m asking is that, are you sure using a Warrior Hero changes your deck’s class completely?

If you become a hero of another class (such as Warrior with the Galakrond card), then your class becomes Warrior, and therefore Rogue cards will count as being from another class for other cards such as Bazaar Burglary .

I did not know that… Thanks.