Rogue naval nerf

there is simply nothing a control player can do with this deck. there is no solution, it’s always ok for the fifth round. ridiculous. or does anyone have a complete solution that is not an aggro cancer deck?

1 Like

Blizzard has never taken into account deathrattle, war cry or powers (🗲) in the cost of a card just look at the Foul Egg card with a stat of 0/2 and a deathrattle 3/3 which gives 3 /5 in stat, for an intelligent person he would have put the card at 4 mana but the mentally handicapped (Blizzard) would have put the card at 1 mana.

How do you want to balance a game with mentally handicapped people (blizzard)? it’s impossible.

Hearthstone is a game made by mentally disabled people for mentally disabled people.

2 Likes

A 0/2 for 4 mana wouldnt be played, not by “mentally handicapped” ppl nor any sane person… btw nice usage of that term.

It’s painful to read a whole lot of garbage by somebody who insults handicapped ppl.
Makes me wonder who’s trully handicapped.

I’m talking about a balanced game so all the cards, I just cited a single card as an example (I’m not going to have fun with all the cited) but hey you don’t understand (normal since you are players of hearthstone) and if the card would be played in a balanced game because the deathrattle are there to counter hard removal (which is very strong and forces the controls not to use their hard removal stupidly) but hey you are too stupid to understand that.

do they run minion removal ?

could be banned from the wild. other decks don’t play it anyway. and the fact that it can do 32 damage even in the fourth round, we’ll leave it at that.