Rise of Shadows Madame Lazul

I may be the only one who feels this way, but I am disappointed Hearthstone paywalled Madame Lazul. She was one of my favorite hearthstone characters (especially since I started playing during whisper of the old gods), and I was excited to see her return for the next expansion as a hero (and possibly a legendary). I’m however disappointed she’s trapped behind $80. I mean I don’t have $80 to casually spend on the game I’m more F2P. I wish they would do more heroes for a cheaper price like Kadgar which was about $5-$10

8 Likes

Play WoW. Make 400K. Buy tokens. Buy Madame

Meh no thanks. I did my time in that game I had my hunter who had years when I typed /played. I ain’t falling for that trap. And the way how bliz has been treating things as of late. No

2 Likes

I’m just sad I didn’t get sir annoyp cause I forgot :frowning:

Yeah not looking forward to 80, and might not bother this time /sigh

I thought she was a Hearthstone original character, so she isn’t in WoW.

You exchange the tokens for Blizzard store credit, so you can buy the bundle.

Yeah, its lame. I would be more ok if you got these heroes early as a reward for buying a bundle but then they should be made available to purchase for $10 a couple of months after release.

Would really make sense to have her as reward for completing the PVE stuff but then again these guys are desperate for money…
Really hope people skip this and revenue further drops

imagine telling others to play a souless expansion made only to please shareholders.

so long blizzard has cash cows to milk instantly buying their things without thinking for a second there wont be much place for feedback to improve the game on all aspects.

DO NOT FALL FOR THE “WoW” tokens trick, WoW is right now on the worst status… everything is unrewarding to the point to remove QoL changes for the sake of keeping playing online longer.

Rise of madam ZULUL am i right xddddd