Rigged RNG needs a Ballance

Just played a priest, turn 10 he plays a Yog gets ONE random cost spell a rogue secret because his hand was full I drop my Mozaki and proceed to draw the last 2 cards in my deck the first card I drew was a 0 Mana Runed Orb which then turned into a Banana I was able to get him to 1 HP from 28 He then proceeded to heal back to 15 the very next turn…

If a card states RANDOM SPELL it should be random not the perfect card to win them the game out of all the spells in Standard he got the 1 spell that would save him I’m no good at math but I’m but that is super suss…

Maybe he should buy a lotto ticket if the universe runs on Hearthstones algorithm he could become a millionaire.

1 Like

So you want to fix the RNG… by making it actually rigged?

It’s an unorthodox approach, to be sure.

1 Like

so you are saying you didnt play around the only secret that could possibly lose you an unlosable game and got punished for it?

1 Like

This is why yogg is the single dumbest most unfair card they have ever made

It has the potential to win ANY game with ZERO counterplay.

There is not a single board state in the game that is 100% safe from yogg winning the game on his own, there is always a possible combination of spells that can be cast that can win the match outright regardless of how well you try to prevent it

Its bad design for a game that’s supposed to be “competitive”

im gonna tell you how to beat it:

1. bring up the hearthstone card database (https://playhearthstone.com/en-us/cards/)
  2. refine the database search to only show spells
  3. select your mana cost
  4. check the card pool of spells for the mana cost you are about to cast
  5. evaluate if this card pool contain to many bad outcomes
  6. if it contains too many bad outcomes - go back to 3. and check for one of your other cards instead
  7. if you are satisfied with the odds of the outcomes for your mana cost - go ahead and cast the spell

This is completely irrelevant when talking about OG yogg

2 Likes

Pretty sure they were talking about the minion Yoggs, not the Paladin secret.

1 Like

Wait, a mage player is complaining about how unfair RNG cards are?.. a MAGE??? Most of their decks are 90% RNG cards!.. 50 DKP minus!

4 Likes

And I played against a paladin who played First day of school into Swashburglar and into Trampling Rhino. Needless to say, I closed the game. Today was a good day.

Lost to a banana OMEGALUL

1 Like

Must be Ray Comfort.

cute…dude playing a busted deck complaining about a yogg rng ? XD

mozaki mage can easily pull like 50 dmg :S

secondly…how did you even get to turn 10 ? ALL Mozaki mage blast off on turn 7 with a biscuit in their mouth…turn 8 if no biscuit but played at least 1 Incanter Flow

matches are pre determined, don’t let the shills tell you otherwise especially when it’s proven yet the shills can’t grasp facts.

2 Likes

This is how others feel when mages cast their no skill secrets.
Now think about it when you continue playing mage. And what it does to others.

1 Like

after a long time i returned to hearthstone believing it going to be balanced in this year … but then played against no minion mage and its annoying deck of lunacy card .
mage is super OP and you are sure to be lose against these days mages .
no skill required and only casting powerful spells with low mana cost :frowning:

1 Like

yog (the original 10 cost legendary) is fine. it is a hale marry play. a 10 cost last resort. It has just as much chance of out right killing you or helping the enemy as it does giving you a victory much less favorable outcome. Because of this, He is rarely used other than in certain mage and priest decks that only win condition is “to get there” over all it is a low value card but can make swing plays if you pray to the rng gods. It however can make swing plays if you opponent prays to the rng gods as well. may luck be on your side.

1 Like

It seems almost everyone completely missed the point of the post, it has already been proven many times that Hearthstones RNG is in fact not RNG, I play many decks not just mage but RNG gives me and other players the perfect card more often then not.

I would like card text to be truthful to the effect not as it is now.

I would like to see Matchmaking become truly random and not get a 5-8 Winstreak then have the game Que me against decks that are perfect to beat mine and then proceed to give the other player the BEST DRAW and AMAZING RNG and lose 10 games in a row.

Every month its the same I try to climb out of Gold I get to Gold 3-2 then I proceed to lose every match and am pushed all the way back to 5.

If I would swallow my own enjoyment and just play an agro based deck Im sure I could climb higher but whats the point of climbing to a Higher Rank if I dont enjoy the deck Im playing.

Everyone on the Forums has experienced Hearthstones Highs and Lows so Im sure we all share the frustration thanks for reading my rant… if you did that is.

THERE IS NOOOO RNG, rng is a made up word by the community!! It’s specifically states before every match looking for a “WORTHY OPPONENT!” That basically reads looking for something very specific not something random. The game runs on algorithm’s not randomness.

Case in point 2 game win streak puts me up against a priest and he was dead next turn went from 12 to 25 health all off discovered heals.