Rigged RNG ist way too obvious

Hey Blizzard, it’s OK if you want to help some bad players win a couple of games. I also feel sometimes pity for my dumb opponents, who don’t know how to pilot their decks.

But PLEASE:
Don’t rig the game in such an obvious way. I can usually say within the first few turns if I can expect a fair match, or if the algorith has already chosen my opponent as winner of the match. In the latter case, they will topdeck always the perfect card. ALWAYS! The mulligan doesn’t matter. They will always draw the perfect card.

WTF is this bullsh!t? If you want to rig the RNG, try to hide it at least a little bit.

5 Likes

Oh no, THE ALGORITHM.

Is this forum a conspiracy theorists’ den?

1 Like

Disagree with this, card drawal isn’t the problem.
RNG is just superior… Because it’s RNG.

My problem with RNG is it can be manipulated by the company if they so chose to do so, and no one would really know.

If you are a F2P game running under American Capitalism I could see them doing something fishy like what the OP suggested to get people to buy more packs etc.

Blizzard is also under investigation and some of its higher ups are going to get arrested so I would not put it past them, and believe the OP.

1 Like