Rerolled Legendary Quest Fire Festival

same thing, rerolled, didnt get one today, to be honest, from the for days that the event has been here, i have only got two legendary quests

1 Like

Quest pack witch forest changed to normal and now the legendary quests do not come…

1 Like

same thing with legendary quest, rerolled and 2 days i can’t get nothing. Help pls .
helloAlabama#2395

1 Like

Yesterday I Relolled too and today there is not fourth legendary quest

1 Like

Same here :expressionless: there is no info about breaking the chain and being denied further Q so hope they’ll be Able to do samething abt it

1 Like

2 days ago I Relolled too and there is not fourth legendary quest

1 Like

thats how chain of quests work! in any game with quest chains

quest chains:you need to complete 1 to get the next

if you refuse to complete 1 then you cant get the next one thats how quest chains always worked !!!

and this is what allows people who join the event late to complete all the quests!
so is something they shouldnt change

1 Like

PLEASE READ:
Rerolling Legendary Quest replaces it with a normal quest.
This is NOT A BUG.

You get a specific Legendary Quest each day. You CANNOT reroll this quest for another Legendary Quest.

Where did such information come from? Nowhere was this indicated, but it should. And if you really did go deep, everyone did not drop the quest (delete), but replaced it, the Blizzard themselves gave such an opportunity. These things need to be clarified, many people here and in other forums agree with me

5 Likes

I would like to have an official response

4 Likes

they don’t care when it is not about money

3 Likes

is there any chance we will get the festival quest ?

1 Like

2 days ago I Relolled too and gg boys!

1 Like

Me too rerolled second one and there’s no third and fourth one i sent tickets 1 day ago but still don’t get a response i just wanna gold instead of a pack

2 Likes

Same happened to me, rerolled yesterday, no fire festival quest today. Point is there was no warning about fact you are out of fire festival if you reroll a quest

1 Like

Same here, re-rolled the 3rd Legendary quest (3 Tavern Brawls wins - 1 Witchwood pack) and got no new Legendary quest today (Boomsday pack).

I checked the re-roll warning in a friends account and it says nothing about losing the Legendary quests after re-rolling - just says you’ll get a normal quest (which I got when I re-rolled).

2 Likes

We all understand that re-rolling will get you a normal quest.

The issue here is that once you re-roll you don’t get a new Legendary quest the next day.

I re-rolled the 3rd Legendary quest and never got the 4th Legendary quest (Boomsday pack one)

3 Likes

The problem is so simple.

You get a warning when you decide to re-roll a legendary quest that says: “Pay attention, you will get a normal quest”.

But nowhere you can find a different warning that says: “Pay attention, if you re-roll a legendary quest in these days, you will never get any other legendary quest”.

Futhermore, why did they introduce the chance to re-roll with a downside not clear and so hard?

8 Likes

Because before they did, the forums were full of people who were whining about being forced to complete easy quests for huge rewards. And they reported the inability to reroll these as a bug.
When the rerolling of special quests was introduced, I immediately knew that this would not solve the issue, just cause new complaints from other people who rerolled, confirmed without reading, and then woould complain that they lost out on a better quest.

That being said: I do agree that for this specific sequence of quests, it would have been better to extend the warning message in the confirmation screen to clarify that rerolling a quest in the chain would break the chain and therefor disqualify the player for the rest of the chain. That was not clear from either the confirmation message or the blog post where the quests were announced.

3 Likes

They could easily fix this by making their event quests not take a daily slot but why bother amirite?