Request for a "Voices: Off" sound setting

I play this game extremely casually, often just doing solo campaigns, sometimes taking breaks for several minutes between my turns. This is because I always have other things going on or distracting me while I play. Usually, I listen to news or podcasts, so I keep the game’s music off. I do like hearing the sound effects come from the game though and feel they are important to my enjoyment of it.

What I don’t appreciate, however, are the voices. They interfere with other things I’m listening to and become extremely annoying. Right now, I’m playing The Dalaran Heist, and I’ve heard my character repeat “Let’s be bad guys” and “Mayhem? Arson? Hm?” every 10 seconds for I don’t know how many hours now. It is just annoying to have to choose between hearing interruptive voices being played over and over again or having no sound at all.

Please add a sound effect toggle making it possible to turn voices off separately.

This. Please!
Apologies to the V/Os, but I can’t take the same yammering over and over all the time.