Replace Dead Default Heroes

Can we have some of the default heroes replaced? Specifically those that are dead.
Here are some suggestions:

Death Knight - I realize that baseline these characters are dead, but the Lich King has been removed from existence. My suggestion is to replace him with Baron Rivendare!

Warrior - Much like the Lich King, Garrosh’s soul has been obliterated. What screams warrior more than an orc? An Ogre of course! That is why I suggest making Krol the new default hero.

Paladin - Uther has been dead since Warcraft III. We don’t have a default dwarf in Hearthstone which is a shame. Valgar Highforge being the default paladin hero would correct this state.

Warlock - Gul’dan has been dead since Warcraft II I believe. My pick for his replacement is Tihkan Soultotem. Perhaps a bit controversial, but why not a Tauren Warlock?

The majority of these characters do not have much story to them. It would be a great opportunity for Hearthstone to create their lore and in the case of Krol define what he looks like.

I love when Hearthstone takes little known Warcraft characters and makes them great, Dr. Boom for example!

This is the only good part of the opening post.

2 Likes

What is the downside of getting four free heroes?

1 Like