RenoLock mains out there! What are you currently working with?

I haven’t played RenoLock in a year or two, but here’s what I’ve got right now -

RenoLock

Class: Warlock

Format: Wild

1x (1) Kobold Librarian

1x (1) Mistress of Mixtures

1x (1) Plague of Flames

1x (1) Sir Finley Mrrgglton

1x (2) Defile

1x (2) Dirty Rat

1x (2) Doomsayer

1x (2) Expired Merchant

1x (2) Gnomeferatu

1x (2) Grizzled Wizard

1x (2) Kanrethad Ebonlocke

1x (2) Zephrys the Great

1x (3) Brann Bronzebeard

1x (3) Dark Skies

1x (3) Sense Demons

1x (3) Zola the Gorgon

1x (4) Cascading Disaster

1x (4) Eater of Secrets

1x (4) Kazakus

1x (4) Voidcaller

1x (5) Despicable Dreadlord

1x (5) Zilliax

1x (6) Reno Jackson

1x (6) Tickatus

1x (7) Lord Godfrey

1x (7) Siamat

1x (8) Twisting Nether

1x (9) Mal’Ganis

1x (9) Voidlord

1x (10) Bloodreaver Gul’dan

AAEBAaPDAx6KAdsG3AaODsIPwxaEF4UXiK8C2LsC3sQC38QC58sCrs0C980C8tACl9MC6OcCw+oCnPgCoIAD/KMD/aQDhKcDnakD66wDp7UD1rkDxt4DzuEDAAA=

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

It seems to be working well enough, but I was wondering what everyone else was running. Please feel free to critique my deck and share your own! : )

I would definitely consider Hysteria. It’s incredibly versatile and I am still finding ways to use it for insane value.

2 Likes

Now that Hysteria is being nerfed do you still think it’s worth including? If so, what do you think I should cut for it?

Armor Vendor is a better mistress of mixtures, Though I run both and would cut Siamat, who’s a bit too slow now.

I also don’t think cascading disaster is very good and despicable dreadlord is underwhelming now.

I would include sphere of Sapience to help smooth out your draw and loatheb which is just a great card. Lastly you probably want to find a space for raise dead, it’s really strong in reno decks.

1 Like

I cursed it! Now I’m not sure, I haven’t had a chance to play today, but hysteria certainly has been knocked down a bit. Probably still good in standard, but may not be work it in wild anymore.

It still is something to consider IF you are having trouble against aggro decks because it’s such a cheap removal.

1 Like