Reno jackson blood dk "fun" *rolls eyes*

having wow arena flashbacks of waiting something like 20- 30 minutes or something like that for damage multiplier stacks to build up because the unkillable blood tank is just sitting in the corner waiting for us to quit tens of minutes after the partner he was boosting already quit.

Reno jackson blood dk is this gameplay all over again, he starts at 35 scales upto 50 gets beat dk down to 20 nevermind healing back upto 50 then 4 turns later is at 70hp

what the actual ? I don’t care if its not meta , teir 3 bla hblahb lbha people have gotten to legendary with that deck, I dont understand why team 5 keep enabling anti fun things like this to exist ?

2 Likes

Fun is subjective. Blizzard want to cater to as wide an audience as possible and looking at Blood DK’s popularity (in spite of how weak it is) a lot of players enjoy that play style. They even made the deck bad for the players that hate control. It’s win win.

3 Likes

On the plus side, when they play their 4328679324789321498347th life gain/board clear and you still have lethal you can practically taste the sweaty control nerd tears

chefs kiss

I love how blizzard has split classes with extreme amounts of control removal from getting class specific greed cards.

The blood death knights clear out the face damage decks, and my celestial alignment druid wrecks the attrition decks in return.

The greed priests hate it the most. Wonderful.

Yeah, I didn’t know why people were hating on Blood DK so much until the reset sent us back to the start and literally every opponent was a Blood DK until I hit platinum.

So I swapped to CA Druid and cruised up on the free win train. Now I am back to facing Pure Paladin, Big Spell Mage, Shockspitter Hunter, and Curse Implock. Blood DK only shows up in low ranks, rank floors, and Legend. It’s still a bad deck, just the only option for people who want attrition.

1 Like

I have loathed Reno Jackson since the card was created.

1 Like

It’s the worst blood dk there is, lol.

worst as on it sucks at winning or worse as in it sucks to play against ? either way getting to 70 hp + healing under half that was enough! shrug

don’t hate the deck just hate playing vs it.

with cards like reno and bran still in we would get a card somewhat like alex to open a small window to punish