Remove the trolls

There are so many trolls in the forums, the mod team should consider just IP banning them on repeated offenses because they are just going rampage and ruining the forums for everyone else. I honestly cant even remember the last time we could have a discussion about probability without a couple of trolls joining and start spamming “the game is rigged” in all its variants and how probability cant be applied because “its p2w” etc.

Edit: the post does not in any way point out a specific individual, as they are many, and is about overall enforcing stricter moderating for trolls that keep trolling even after getting warnings for trolling. thank you trolls below for showing exactly why stricter enforcement would be needed :heart:

1 Like

your definition of a troll is anyone who doesnt think like you.
it certainly is getting overwhelming being one of the last ones left trying to play defense against all those calling the game/company out for what it is, isnt it. now youre calling for the mods to help lol…

maybe try to browbeat the mods with your impressive credentials like youve done before to shut down anyone you didnt want to hear? mention again that you know how the game works and know how to do their jobs because of those credentials.

and if they dont listen you can always fall back on your tactic of linking them with flat earthers so you can dismiss them too.

you want to get rid of trolls by creating a troll thread. brilliant.

1 Like

thank you for proving my point. i simply made a feedback post that they should be more strict when enforcing the CoC for repeat offenders. by joining and trolling you exactly prove why it should be enforced more strictly.

Sheesh. I hope you don’t mean me. I haven’t made a lot of posts really.

Did I bother you that much… I don’t know what to say except sorry, but please don’t call me a troll again thank you.

ngl its kinda impressive that 2 recent trolls track my posts across the forums

There’s nothing coincidental about it at all, Peverin. You came straight here after commenting on my thread with the goal of getting me banned.

Just because I don’t share the same beliefs you do about the game. For shame.

1 Like

thats funny! you do know the mods you are begging attention from can see your posts too right? lol

you might want to check post histories. this is the first time i have ever directly initiated a reply to a post of yours. its always- i post something then here you come with your shiny armor to save the day to throw a label on me. you can go through my posts and see. i post. and if you scroll down in the thread there YOU are replying to me. so please spare us the victim routine.
so you want to stop people from trolling huh?

**“the only one who has shown ignorance so far is you.”

**“then the obvious troll above and others went deep down the rabbit hole”

**“did you know the store is scamming you? they are applying something called “taxes”. that has to be something fishy because it contradicts my world view where everything always is free.”

**“you learned an important lesson today: whenever you mention rng the forum trolls will show up and scream that the game is rigged”

**“then you would certainly not have enough time to hang around and troll in this forum, so please, no more lies. :slight_smile:

**“a better classification would be “attention seeking trolls” and “people pointing out the obvious flaws in the trolls claims””

**“nah, this is another episode of “guess which trolls alt account this is””

“i think you have mixed me up with the trolls”

remind us again how youre the victim of “trolls”? seems to me you like the attention and like the confrontation but when you get out numbered you go running to the mods as some victim. hilarious. maybe you should take your own advice:

“it isnt about the message, its how you present it. a quick look at your posted messages display a trend of toxic comments with a lot of namecalling, which likely is the cause of your ban.”

and if youre all wondering how can we fix this game? how can it be balanced and fun? how do we counter the bad reviews for this game?
well he has the answer!

“the best team to save this game is actually the forum mod team. shutting down these forums would reduce toxicity in the game and community with quite a bit.”

because that is what all the bad reviews are about. bad forums. lmao…with all this, how can anyone take you seriously?

1 Like