Remove norroa from dalaran hiest. do it blizzard, she doesnt deserve to exist

I cannot believe such a trash encounter still exists in a casual game mode. They based the boss fight on ANIMATIONS TAKING SO LONG YOU CAN’T TAKE GAME ACTIONS. WHY?

EVEN A YEAR after the expansion she still ruins the game. It is unplayable on mobile becasue she exists. She should be taken out, then any player who had to play against her once should be refunded for the full adventure.

I hope the person who made the encounter has been fired from the dev team. They are incapable of making things that people enjoy. Take her out. Take her out blizzard.

they should make those heroic bosses more simples , thats not worth the time we lost try to make it just for a card back… atleast we should get some packs from expasion

I agree. She DOES NOT EVEN EXIST IN WOW.

They should remove her and made a proper Council of Six and change to 2 extra fights: 1 against a random member of the Council and another with Khadgar (leader of the six).

An adventure encounter based on ANIMATIONS TIME where playing on mobile means you can lose because of this, should not exist on single-player mode.

1 Like

I’d recommend playing that one on a decent PC, either your own or see if you can talk a friend into temporarily installing the game. She is not the worst nightmare to a PC player. The final two bosses in Dalaran Heist were far worse for me.

2 Likes

If you have a trash PC or internet, you can lose the game because of lag between animations and moves.

It was a bad ideia to make a boss based on time to make a play in a game that animations consume your time.