Remove Brawls if you put 0 effort in it Blizz

Brawls are like leftovers for poor right now. Here is your classic pack for our 301239x repeat of the same RNG clown fiesta each week. HAVE FUN! Try this crrrrrrazy wacky random mode with random rules where you can spend 3h without single win or win by summoning 8/8 in turn 2 or some other stupid shat like that. Who cares about this mode? Brawls and Arena is so stale right now its not even funny.

2 Likes

ah yes, complain on expansion day that the game is stale

3 Likes

Wait ONE week. Every major HS site has decks for this exp ready to copy-paste. This game is stale all the time.

the decks that are solved before the expansion is released are rarely the decks that are actually the best decks in the new expansion. it usually takes atleast 1-2 weeks to find the actually good decks

I actually liked this week’s brawl.

4 Likes

I like brawls where i dont have to make my own deck.

3 Likes

Hey priest haters! There are no priests in this week’s Tavern Brawl, but there are priest cards. I had a fun game.

1 Like

And yet another great brawl: UnidentifiaBrawl, aka get a random deck with no synergies. Here are your 5 taunt mauls and random garbage minions. Oh, and your opponent gonna have those OP 4 legendaries and/or crazy early game lead. Better luck next time!