Regarding Shaman's identity

A lot of people people don’t understand why shaman received Evil Totem and other ways to generate cards when card generation is supposed to be their weakness.
Allow me to clear things up: Every expansion is designed months in advance, therefore Blizzard’s statement doesn’t apply to the expansions from Year of the Dragon. It applies to those that are coming in 2020.
You’re welcome! Have a good day!

There weakness and Strength

shaman Strength murloc Totem and elemental

look like you begin trolling man :smiley:

1 Like

Yea, Shaman hardly gets any totem [hero power] support… I feel like that’s BOGUS! I don’t get where you’re coming from on this one man, evil totem feels OP somtimes, I’ll admit but it don’t support the hero power. And where do are you getting these identity characteristics from? :weary:
~ :crown:ShamanKing #1511

When Blizzard put some basic cards in Hall of Fame, she thought in open her mouth saying about weakness and streght of the classes. Instead just to say they want to make some different for some classes in the Standard.

Totem have been bad so many year it why blizzard make more overpower and useful totem it shaman strength

1 Like

Exactly! and its not even very synergistic with the hero power! People will always complain about the current king of the hill class, but I feel like the community has a specially disdain for Shaman dominance.

The individual class power level is not even the issue here, everyone will have their least favorite match up based on the decks they choose to run. The real issue is how the matching engine stops streaks. I think you guys are more pissed by the fact that every time you are streaking with your favorite deck Blizz matches VS the same hard counter. That’s the problem! Not evolve or evil totem. I think people would respect it more if they at least put you up against top tier “class-mates” to hault streaks and let the cards fall where they may. #SezWhoRight