Record greed -> record profit -> record lay-off -> record bugs?

Gosh, where do I begin?

Ok, here goes.

1. there is no new version available for download, and the game cannot connect because, old version.

2. You had to reinstall because of that bug! Then it finally works.

3. And then you have opponents with faceless voids. No, I don’t mean the card. I mean opponents with a black void as their hero. It turns opponents off.

So I guess my question is, how do you buy that faceless void hero? I’d like to buy 9 of them!

9 Likes

Well all the talented experienced people did leave last year guess they are only left with the wanna be devs.

5 Likes

Blizzard pays less than all the other AAA devs - its no wonder they can’t attract talent.

4 Likes

C# and “talents” are not compatible: it is just “Delphi by Microsoft”, a language for dummies.

HS uses unity which is a terrible engine. If they had proper developers they could make their own engine that didn’t have so many issues. It shouldn’t be hard for a seasoned dev to make an efficient engine for a simple card game.

ROFLMAO you think anyone would take the time to build from the ground up an engine for their game(s)?

Heck you can’t hardly get them to update the graphics let alone anything else.

Blade and Soul is going HUGE by updating their game with the Real Engine 4

I have stated over and over again I would go back to WOW if they updating their old outdated graphics…

On the other hand who would use new engine if he already have one in other games…?

Maybe not entirely, but they could find a better engine than unity. But blizz has the money to make an engine. Its a card game - its not that complex.

If SE can make an engine for their RPGs blizz can make one for a little card game.

Unity is trash.

what worries me is if unity is what lets them make the game playable without any issues as its been so far for an android 5 phone i dont want them to change it

Hey guys, thanks for participating. See you around soon

Meanwhile the black hero portrait still rules. Concede whenever an opponent uses that portrait!