Real skilled card Xyrella

Play a bunch of heal and clear a board full of big minions no problem. Could they make it anymore cheap removable for priest this card should at least cost 6.

3 Likes

Sweet, now I won’t have to pick between Xyrella and Kazakus.

1 Like

Are we allowed to have any powerful cards in this game? You seem to complain about all of them.

1 Like

people will always find a way to blow up any given card to sound like it’s the ultimate faceroll card no matter what it is, and then post it here

nice play bro, real skilled RIVER_CROCOLISK there

6 Likes

To be fair, if someone was playing river crocolisks and winning a bunch, they probably are actually quite skilled.

5 Likes

Cheap? what a non sense.
Xyrella to be effective cost at least 3 Card slot from your deck.
People seems to forget that a deck has 30 cards. It quite reduces the possibility of the deck.

5 Likes

@ Monsterparty i don’t know old you are, but because of all your nerf this and nerf that, nobody take you seriously on this forum anymore and really i think now too you are more like of a joker/troll (i mean look at your avatar) who comes here crying after losing to a specific card.

1 Like

Until they nerf Hysteria to 4 mana. :frowning:

2 Likes

Xyrella is fine. Its similar to Auchenai Circle in terms of power. Most of the time you don’t have a board so 1 sided upside doesn’t come into play much and you often spend much more mana on Xyrella combo and Xyrella is Legedary so only once per game most of time.

Wait you’re actually complaining about this card? Lol?

Xyrella is a Legendary hope to find heal spells, lol

Nothing to see here, move along.

2 Likes

Ignoring what everyone else has already said,

why are you putting a board full of big minions down? I mean, in most situations that’s probably overkill anyways.

I’m playing rush warrior you buff your minions and try to hit face quick as possible. But a card like this clear my whole board in one second no problem and it was auto gg.

Ah yes playing the real skilled copy pasted warrior deck.

it a net deck like any-other one.

Yes all the very very high skilled copy pasted decks.

What like paladin at the moment.

Try deathrattle cards so that they have to clear board twice.

No like the super incredibly undeniably (one might even say meta) play of coming to these blessed forums to bad mouth a card you recently lost to.

You are truly running the ultimate skilled deck.

Stop over extending into it. It’s a one time deal and honestly priest is VERY good against aggro which rush warrior is not. Sure you get the board but the entire decks design is vulnerable to board clears(Which priest excel in).