Random Chance Is Not Random You Will Lose Every Time

Is only random if you don’t already know you will be on the negative side every single time.
Playing against resurrect priest because 99% of hearthstone is resurrect priest and aggro decks. They play that taunt when they die they destroy of your guy minions. To counter that I have 5 small minions with no abilities and 1 medium minion with a good ability. So 1 in 6 chance of that effect getting the only minion I have that matters. Guess which one it gets? That same game he has only 1 minion with 2 health in play and I play the demon hunter minion who does 6 random points of damage. Guess what? 0 points to the minion and all 6 to enemy hero. Which allowed that minion along with a 2 damage spell to destroy my minion next turn. Only needed 2 of 6 points to destroy that minion which would have left my minion alive.
Next game play shaman. I have 2 big guys in play he has 1 medium. Plays that does 15 damage randomly split among all minions card. Both my big minions die, his is left at 1 life.
Next game play resurrect priest again. They have taunt will destroy 1 random enemy minion guy. Because they always do. This time I have 7 minions in play. 6 small nothing special minions and 1 large powerful minion. Guess which one gets destroyed?
Hey blizzard, you will never get 1 more penny from me. Ever. Not 1 penny. Everyone, boycott blizzard until they stop doing this.

1 Like

Well, YOU are losing from the random chance.
The other guy is winning, right? Either you lose everytime, or win everytime. It can’t be both.

5 Likes

Huh. I didn’t expect this was going to be how I found out I’m the 1%, because I haven’t seen a Rez Priest in weeks.

3 Likes

It seems people are attributing any deck that runs a rez of any sort a Rez Priest.

I don’t mind one or two but when I’m just clearing and they just keep putting it all back over and over and over lol

2 Likes

Threads like this are why it’s largely pointless to have a salt megathread.

8 Likes

Maybe i should start playing rez priest again, seems like it is really succesfull right now :slight_smile:

i would say its close to 100% win rate from what i have heard :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I haven’t seen a Res Priest in a month. And the reset has put me up against a lot of decks I haven’t seen lately.

My opponent played Kanrethed Prime? He must be playing Rez Warlock!

I think the mega thread became a QR debate or was that another “Priest Grrrrrrr” thread? lol

I don’t even know anymore, lol.