Rage unbound...help

ok try this multiple time with no luck … looking for suggestion… i tried with dragon in onoxia lair , and murlocs with the ancient multiple time meed that 4th minion …any good suggestion? or if you done it plez share…

search for old guardian on youtube …he has a couple of options for you

im an american expat living in china when you tube and lots of american service is banned… bloody communist… so if you post a suggestion ill try to figure it out…

Easiest way to do it is with Cookie, Anacondra, Tirion, and of course Y’shaarj. Just do any low level bounty, spawn one fish on the enemy side and clear all the original enemies, have Anacondra spawn 3 snakes on your side, and hit each of them once with serpent bite to get them down to 3 hp (requires rank 5 snake and rank 5 bite with no +damage equipment), then have Anacondra buff the health of the fish once with mend beast, then have Anacondra kill Cookie, and bring out Tirion (you wanted to have Y’shaarj in your starting line up), then have Anacondra hit herself down to 8 or less hp, then have Tirion buff the fish with blessing of kings (rank 5 ideally, but make sure it has enough attack to kill the snakes and anacondra), then have Y’shaarj use rage unbound and Anacondra and 3 snakes will die hitting into it, task complete.

1 Like

What I did was look for a satyr summoner in Felwood.
I went with Natalie and I think Cho? Natalie could easily keep the team alive by just healing every turn plus her damaging ability can be used on allies making it easy to get your team low enough to die. The demon summoner ensures that the enemies don’t run out so that there’s enough to kill yourself on and also bolsters your own team with minions.