Quilboar Join Battlegrounds & Battle-Ready Decks

Most likely Mankrik will be treated the same as core cards. IE You won’t be given an extra copy of non-dis-enchantable cards everyone gets for free.

Hahaha “Skill” he says…yes because you need skill to avoid turn 4 lethal from hero power or super aggro combos…And its more than 50% WR even on Legend mate. Libram paladin and face hunter alone ruled the meta last year as well…just sayin

If you say paladin and hunter ruled last year, 2020 Demon Hunter says hi.

And where is DH now in standard ? That’s right…it got humbled…im just sayin that i would love for new archetypes/classes to make their way to the top…thats it.

Inquisitor DH is still around.

if you had done it so $ 20 you take one deck you get a second or for new players it gives them a skin of characters to the deck so for only 1 deck $ 20 I see a lot?

The armor vendors are there for free card draw. They have value. The warlock deck has more legendaries in the list than it mentions lol.

Где колоды то? Я уже деньги закинул. Але колоды дайте

I know why they are there, and they are a liability.

Because the other legendaries are free.

Какого числа можно будет купить колоду то???

I second this motion :slight_smile:

Хоть кто нибудь дайте ответ какого числа я смогу купить колоду

amen to that. this game became P2W as soon as they introduced BG perks…at least as far back as i can remember.

for all the times i’ve played lock the vendor has come in more handy then an ooze. i run scorpid that’s a great card and some good board presence, but to each their own :slight_smile:

i think this is overall a good thing even for me as a f2p casual player who’s not very good, but whatever. a step in the right direction imo

does anyone know yet for how long they will be available? i only read “limited time” but that is super vague.

What are the best Battle-ready decks in your opinion?

I would say Rogue or Warlock depending on what cards you already have. But those are actually pretty good value.

1 Like

I’m thinking about to pick a deck that in order to create would need a lot of powder and have more cards from last expansion (so I would not select the rogue and the warlock).

People are writing that some decks are T1 and T2 but did not wrote which ones.

I played 100 games with them before and i replaced them with other things. They where just not impactfull enough after turn 3. I now run 2 Horde Operatives and they are doing great work vs Paladins and Mages. Not optimal but a lot better than the vendors. I might try and replace them with something else soon however.

If this is not available to purchase with gold it is only a pay to win move.
Online ready decks only illustrate the game’s main flaw. Why just making it more visible and severe?

1 Like