Question about Hearthstone tournaments?

Hi, people!

Hot topic about Heartnston tournaments:

1. What tournaments have you attended?
  2. What is your maximum number of tournament winnings?
  3. What tournament sites have you visited or visited in Heartnstone? What did you like, what did you dislike?
  4. What decks will you use when playing in Heartnstone tournaments?

I played on the EU server at one time. I went to various tournaments. He won and lost. Lost more. Sometimes he received awards. The tournament process is fun and exciting. We must try not to fly out after 1 lap)

It became interesting for me to try the tournament system on the USA server. Beat the American team. I am interested to hear your opinion about the US tournament system? What? How many? How? Why? Where did it come from? Who knows what?

6 Likes

I’ve actually been thinking about trying tournaments. I’ve never competed in one, but it seems like something that could be fun. The only site I know about is https://battlefy.com/

6 Likes

Skizzi, this is the only site battlefy-com. Skizzi, you will need 3 decks to participate in the tournament. 3 TOURNAMENT DECKS. It is better to choose the version for the AGGRO tournament.

1. The secret of the paladin;
  2. Hunter on animals;
  3. Warrior jump and buff;
  4. Demon Hunter Aggro!

Skizzi, you are given 2 attempts to win 2 victories and move to the next round.
For example, 500 people are participating in a tournament.
1 circle - 500 people
2nd circle - 250 people
3rd circle - 125 people
etc.
All opponents are deadly. You can fly out both on lap 1 and on lap 3 and not even reach the quarter finals, as you usually do).
I reached 3 laps and 4 laps then got hit on the head and flew out) flight is guaranteed))

5 Likes

Why are you leaving the tournament:

1. The higher you climb in a 4 or 5 tournament or semi-final round. Poorly dealt a card to your hand and you get hit on the head and out. This happens most often in the upper circles.
  2. You made a mistake. I almost never made mistakes in tournaments. You will get hit on the head)
  3. Incorrectly placed their decks in sequence at the tournament. It rarely happens).
  4. We played the cards incorrectly or did not collect a combination of cards and lost. Here at tournaments I made this mistake and got a blow on the head))

The most important reason for being eliminated from the tournament is when you go to the 4th or 5th circle, there you are not dealt cards and you get kicked on the head))

I’m in no hurry to go to the tournament. I know I’ll lose anyway. And even if you take first place 1 time, it does not mean anything. You will receive a gift of 10-20 boosters and you will be sent with these boosters like a dog! If I’m on time, I’ll definitely record a video of the beating at tournaments)) They will hit on the head))

I don’t want to go to the tournament because of the card - FEATHER THROWER. This dog card is used in tournaments. They always find this bad card FEATHER THROWER and spells and the game ends badly))

5 Likes

I would probably lose at the tournament, but I don’t mind losing too much. It could still be fun. Feather Thrower/Pen Flinger is a bad card that I don’t like to see, so if it’s popular in tournaments I am less excited to try.

6 Likes

Skeezzi, in tournaments they use the worst cards like the FEATHER THROWER, but it’s not about the bad cards. At the beginning of the game you will receive bad cards in your hand - THIS is 100 percent and you will have to somehow win with bad cards, but most likely you will lose. Tomorrow I will go to the website and find out the date of the tournament. Skizzie, or you go to the site. Register. Treat this with irony. This does not mean anything and never get upset if you lose to this dog)

6 Likes

I was in the audience at BlizzCon when VKLiooon won the championship and it was honestly one of the most exciting events of my life! The finals truly belong at BlizzCon. The production team does an amazing job.

I’ve only ever competed in the Commoner’s Cup and I didn’t win anything but it was fun =D

We used both Challonge and Battlefy. I forget which one I liked better because it was 2019 but I liked the automatic brackets.

I play strictly wild.

7 Likes

I specifically created an account on the US server to play for the US team. Support American guys and kick everyone on the head) I played at one time on a European server in the tournament system. He did not become a champion, but he was a famous player.
I don’t want to play on the European server anymore. The European server Hearthstone is bored like a dog. Be in a team of players on the US server and part of the US team. This is the best thing left in the game. Support the guys from the USA and kick everyone in the head.
I will try to play the USA tournament system. I was already on a battle fly, but I had few cards or decks. Now, there are decks and cards. We need to get together and play in American tournaments. Most likely I will fly out quickly. Great players in American tournaments. They will immediately give you a hammer on your cart and fly out))

The European server not only annoys me but also bad memories. I used to be a pro player at Hearthstone and until 2018 I just didn’t get out of the game. There was a desire to become a champion. I played as well or better than the top players or champions who participated in tournaments before 2018. I was broken, depressed and upset. I was close to victory and may even get to the final, but dealt a bad hand of cards and you fly out and fly like a cannonball into the trash)) I was completely upset and in 2018 I quit playing in Hearthstone altogether and began to simply hate the entire European tournament system.
In 2021, on January 14, he decided to play cards again, but by no means a tournament player. Just have fun on the “Battlefields” and only on the American server, so that you always have a good mood and have fun playing. Of course, you must visit the battle fly. I think it will be fun there.
Although I am no longer a professional player and I have no desire to dive into the tournament system and prove something to someone by studying the best combinations of cards. I don’t like the “Feather Thrower” card, it is a bad card and annoying, but it is used in tournaments and the magician also does not cause any joy. The magician will definitely be at the tournament!
I will not play the cheat mage and cheat horn - these are completely ugly steel classes and ugly cards. This is cheating. Cheating classes.

5 Likes

Skeezy, what information have you found on tournaments over the past time?

5 Likes

Not much I’m afraid. I think I will understand it better if I just sign up and play in one.

6 Likes

Skizzie, I thought you signed up for the battle fly and attached your battle no account to the battle fly. I’m already attached there and I’m waiting for you to attach to the battle fly!

5 Likes

I did sign up and my account is attached

6 Likes

I’ll go to the battle fly and see the tournament schedule. I will tell you the information!

6 Likes

Skizzie, I got the battle fly info. On April 23, we will go with you to register in advance. My number:
BigDaddyUSA
Skizzie, what’s your nickname for battle fly?

Have you prepared the decks?

1. The secret of the paladin?
  2. An animal hunter?
  3. Aggro Demon Hunter?
  4. Warrior for jump and dash?
    Decks must be mode - STANDARD
    what decks do you have? what decks will you take?
5 Likes

Skeezy, I’ll tell you earlier that you and me. We will lose.

1. You have to train a lot. 2.
  2. Improve decks.
  3. Make improvements to these decks.
  4. I have to go to other tournaments besides battle fly!
    I will definitely lose. I will again have nightmares like in 2018 and there will be noise in my head)) I was very worried then that I had failed everything that could have failed and failed in tournaments.
    You have to go. Record on video as we get it by HEAD))
5 Likes

I am Skizzy11719 on Battlefy. I know I will probably lose, but that’s okay. It’s something to do and it will still be fun. I will try to practice. I think I will take a Priest deck. It is hard to make a good decision.

6 Likes

Do you understand the meaning of what will play in the tournament? reactive and deadly. For example, as a demon hunter and a beast hunter. They will demolish your cockpit in 5 moves! Keep in mind that at the tournament, your opponent can deal cards to the top. Top hand. You have to play the top hand.

6 Likes

I will surely lose very fast

6 Likes

Skizzi, I’m making a new film called “My size 54 T-shirt is too small for me”))

6 Likes

The film will be awesome, I’ll show you the film first!

5 Likes