Quest Paladin nerf

so, you play warrior and you want to nerf the only deck that beats warrior? hmm… ok

8 Likes

I understand OP, it s a warrior he is not used to devaforable matchup

No dummy, he’s saying that if any nerfs happen to Warrior or Mage, that the Paladin Quest gets hit too because of how much value you get off of it.

1 Like

Man, bait posts have gotten really weak these days.

The Paladin Quest is incredibly polarized. It’s god-tier against Control and terrible against fast decks. I really wish that Blizzard would dial back these “Control killer” archetypes and just nerf the problem cards in the slow decks.

1 Like

Yeah, Blizzard doesn’t like control, because long games puts off the majority of casual gamers.

You main warrior, your complaint is invalid.

I know, right? How dare he play to win? How dare he enjoy playing the strongest Control decks in the meta?

It’s official, guys; if you play a meta deck, your opinion is invalid. The OP’s arguments don’t matter, all that matters is attacking him personally.

1 Like

He’s complaining about MUCH weaker decks, that’s why it’s invalid, are you daft?

1 Like

He’s complaining about a Control-killer deck that can out-value the strongest Control deck in the game, and sucks against everything else. That’s called bad game design.

1 Like

Is that something new? The game’s been badly designed for years now, polarized match ups and downright broken cards that don’t get nerfed until they are about to rotate.

:thinking:

Only the most greedy version sucks vs everything else.
And its existence is made necessary by Control Warrior’s prevalence. Which is the by far most overtuned control deck in Hearthstone.

we should aslo nerf rogue and maybe druid but mage quest its weak not so powerful maybe buff mage quest

priest and warrior and hunter are balance quest but im not know shaman are balanace or neeed nerf quest