PSA: Don't dust your duplicates

I apologize if this has been covered but here does anyways. Don’t dust your duplicates because there has been more and more nerfs each expansion and each expansion I get a couple more thousand dust just from the my duplicates that get nerfed. It’s best to wait at least an expansion or two if you can because even if a card doesn’t get nerfed during the current expansion doesn’t mean it won’t get nerfed after the next expansion drops. Sure it’s less likely so that’s up to you if you can afford it. With that said, good luck to everybody today. May your Legendaries be Golden.

7 Likes

I would but I’m pretty sure my instincts will hit the Disenchant button by their first wave of balance changes

1 Like

Lmao, I hear ya but it’s worth the wait if you can refrain. I literally made about 2-3 thousand just holding on to them and getting full refunds.

1 Like

thanks but I don’t see common cards get nerf

Edit:as much

1 Like

Hey By completing all murloc cards in standard mode, you get the legendary murloc, don’t you?

What do you mean? Which one? Are you speaking about the hero?

I don’t remember the name, The purple murloc.

Helpful tip: if you use the word “extra” when searching your collection, it will show you all cards you have more copies of than you can put on a deck (so, 3+ copies of commons, rares, and epics, and 2+ copies of legendaries).

That way, you can dust any extras from cards that are unlikely to get nerfs, while keeping the rest of your extras saved for whenever one of them gets hit with the nerf bat.

1 Like

Venom you’d be surprised how many commons get nerfed, probably about 2/5 of the nerfs were common. Well i don’t really count the Legendaries cause I don’t refund them anyway. And when I have about ten tha’ts about 500 for the stack, not to mention all the rares. To each their own, just offering some advice. I’ve been doing it for a year and some and it’s paid off well each time, more so this past expansion.

2 Likes

still not worth wait time for only 50 dust (also I tend dust OP cards anyway I don’t like using broken cards anyway)

I think you mean Old Murk-Eye 2/4 charge +2 for every other Murdoch you control.

Yes, it looked like it was more of an old mission, I had to discard some cards to make some murlocs.

nope . Those quests are no more

should give out big quests

like do 1,000 damage get 700 gold

Just wanted to bring this back up. It still pays off very well each expansion. Even if you just wait till the first batch of nerfs it could pay off.