Priests are unpleasant to play against

IMO they make this game extremely unpleasant to play.

28 Likes

Priest? Ö.ö… no not this Time… New Druid with this op sh… cards is ultra bull…

3 Likes

Mage is worse than sarcedote, even with resuscitation, as long as there is no good silence.

1 Like

OP’s post transaltion: I lose to priest. Please, remove it.

5 Likes

No it’s just incredibly annoying to play against a deck that clears every board you make. then steals your win condition and plays your cards better than you can.

14 Likes

Agreed. I don’t know when it happened because I never used to get tilted by this class but yeah, I’m with ya.

1 Like

I think they should try ladder for 1 month with a ban. So if you hate playing against a particular class you can ban that class. If you just played 20 of one class in a row you can ban that class. This also allows better prep for tourneys on ladder.

5 Likes

Well then, since you don’t mind losing to a priest, then by all means, just concede when facing one. Problem solved. Noone is forcing you to play against the class.

1 Like

I totally agree with OP. Before I could play a combo deck against a Priest because I knew I was very favored. Now it’s the opposite. The only other decks I really like are control, and that’s a joke against Priest. So that’s two archetypes that are just futile to play against Priest. Even if they may not have Mindrender in hand or the deck, the mere existence of the card is enough to make someone with a deck built on actual win condition, feel like there is no point in playing a match when your game plan can be ruined in one turn.

I’ve hated Priest from the beginning because of all the stealing and cheating, but this is the final straw. No class should make so many players just hit the concede button out of pure frustration with the mechanics of it. I know that Demon Hunter may be right up there with Anduin, but at least I feel like I have the slightest chance of beating them sometimes. Until of course they play Glide!

12 Likes

yes but know Priest Mains will attack any ideas to fix them I post in past ways fix priest in stander and troll pop on and kill feed

(fun fact Priest players will give same bad argument on nerf ideas or you calling them out we really need rally to do something get blizzard to act on this)

1 Like

Aggro decks makes this game unpleasant to play.

5 Likes

The reason people hate playing against priest is because it means that it will be a long game. You either roll over them right away or you see the end of your deck before the game ends

3 Likes

Tempo Priest is a thing now, you know.

Very recently I decided to play a few priests instead of just conceding because I figured many would be trying out the tempo priest and it might not be as bad. How wrong I was. These guys are still the most annoying to play against. I don’t hate on people who play the class, to each their own and all that but I will continue to hit that concede button.

3 Likes

Trust me us DH players hate priest more than anybody. The glide comment was a joke right?

Actually, don’t mind playing priests. Sure, there are times when they kick my but; however, that’s due to not getting the cards I need at the right time. But at other times, I manage to beat them or they win but it was a good match.

1 Like

99% of the ideas are just to gut them completely. priests aren’t fun to play cause they are true control decks, and no one likes to lose after dumping 30 mins in to a game. but with a sea of turn 5 insta win aggro decks, i think have the priest in meta isn’t so bad. as someone already said. there is an option to not play against a priest, just concede.

1 Like

then why do they play control? because the game only get to 30 min in mirror matches or vs another control deck

The other games where you win in 3 mins should offset the occasional Priest matchup.

5 Likes

Tempo priest is trash. If you play tempo priest you will pretty much lose to any other more aggressive deck around because priests don’t have remotely any semblance of decent draw when compared to other classes around, let alone the card power to match.

1 Like