Priest Deck of Hate

Since I reached legend now, I can share it. I didn’t want to have to face it.
It might not be so effective anymore because the Hysteria nerf.
Tip Against Warlock try to keep Plague of death and Elysiana if you got them in Mulligan.
You can beat every other classes without too much issue.

Why deck of hate? people insult me most of the time after playing against it. Very funny

Deck of hate

Class: Priest

Format: Standard

Year of the Phoenix

2x (0) Raise Dead

2x (0) Silence

2x (1) Psychic Conjurer

2x (1) Renew

1x (2) Penance

2x (2) Sethekk Veilweaver

1x (2) Thoughtsteal

2x (3) Apotheosis

2x (3) Hysteria

1x (3) Madame Lazul

1x (3) Mindrender Illucia

2x (3) Nazmani Bloodweaver

2x (3) Palm Reading

2x (5) Kobold Stickyfinger

1x (5) Moonfang

1x (7) Keymaster Alabaster

1x (7) Soul Mirror

1x (9) Archivist Elysiana

2x (9) Plague of Death

AAECAd35Awge65sDhp0DmakDyL4D+9ED9t0DleQDC6UJn6kDiLEDk7oDm7oDr7oD184DotUD4t4DyuED+OMDAA==

To use this deck, copy it to your clipboard and create a new deck in Hearthstone

If you have idea to improve it, please let me know.

Last year I started playing Priest and for the first time Iv never had so many friend requests.
I don’t have Elysiana but gonna figure something out.
Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

I suggest you to remove Moonfang and use breath of the infinite.

Seems like a fun deck, although I have a love-hate relationship with elysiana, because I will ALWAYS have this card on my hand before turn 4, unless I’m playing against a tickatus, of course, where it’s gonna get milled by it. Moonfang is a pretty solid addition if your opponent cannot hard remove it, I’ve played a game against a druid as a priest where I stole his moonfang and turned it into a 9/9 beast with lifesteal, which made me pretty much unkillable. It’s better than rattlegore if you manage to do that, lol.

HL Hunter would probably enjoy fighting this. Especially since you have no active win condition besides “Steal my opponent’s cards and hope for good stuff”. HL Priest may be a better option if you have the dust and cards, though a lot of those cards used will rotate in April so crafting them may not be a good idea at this point. It’s just nice to have Zephrys and Alexstrasza to fall back on late game. In fact, even just adding Galakrond as a value engine would be helpful without any invokes since the Galakrond battlecry isn’t very good.