Normal packs 139
Golden packs 5

Epic - 22 (25included golden)
Golden Epic - 3
Legendary - 5
Golden Legendary - 0

I little bit disappointed :frowning:

1 Like

I forgot Outland had 25 legendaries too.

Go get 'em Mort! And here’s to hoping she gets nerfed!!

Priests are not allowed to be the dark side and have the best cookies. You may claim the best cookies as long as you recognize Warlocks to be the true masters of the dark side.

Ofc Warlock bakes the best, but Priest steals them xD
Priest is so evil, we steal even cookies from children.

Does Bartender Bob have a class? He claims to have funnel cakes and that spicy pretzel mustard. He could be the best cook in Hearthstone.

1 Like

Ace Hunter Kreen
Soulciologist Malicia
Lorekeeper Polkelt

I hate lootboxes. I wish i could just buy the legendarys i want…

89 packs.

2 Likes

Finally did mine last night and it took forever (self inflicted, I jot down my stats on the fly).

Total Packs Opened: 10/135 (Legendary/Pack No.)
Legendary Pack History: 1/2, 1/4, 1/3, 1/8, 1/4, 1/1, 1/36, 1/32, 1/29, 1/2, 0/14
Current Legendary Timer: 0/14

I had extraordinary luck to begin with. My Legendary ratio at one point was 1 in 3! Then strangely I hit 3 big pack timers in a row (reminds me of ladder when it stops you on a roll lol)

The Epics were just as incredible:

Epic to Pack Ratio Total: 34/135
Epic Pack History: 1/3, 1/1, 2/3, 1/7, 1/3, 1/1, 1/1, 1/5, 2/1, 1/4, 1/2, 1/2, 1/5, 1/9, 1/2, 1/4, 1/2, 1/2, 1/7, 1/6, 2/5, 1/6, 1/7, 1/7, 1/2, 1/9, 1/2, 1/2, 1/6, 1/7, 1/1, 1/8, 0/2.

Like the Legendary’s, the Epic timer hit a wall and I had string of them go to 7-9 a lot (always within 10 packs).

1. Lord Barov (Pack 2)
  2. Rattlegore (Pack 6)
  3. Sphere of Sapience (Pack 9)
  4. Professor Slate (Pack 17)
  5. Soulciologist Malicia (Pack 21)
  6. High Abbess Alura (Pack 22)
  7. Headmaster Kel’Thuzad (Pack 59)
  8. Ace Hunter Kreen (Pack 90)
  9. Vectus (Pack 119)
  10. Keymaster Alabaster (Pack 121)

My Golden Packs were complete jank but I noticed something interesting. The Epic it gave me I hadn’t received at all throughout the entire opening. I’m kinda close to finishing all the Epics (including the second copy) so there isn’t much choice for the system to give me now so I do actually wonder if the Golden Packs share the SAME timer as the Standard packs.

Just food for thought if people still have packs to open. Maybe if you’re close to a Legendary, you could switch to the Golden ones ‘just in case’?

1 Like

It’s been confirmed Golden packs don’t share a pity timer with normal packs, nor have a pity timer of their own. The no triplicates rule still applies to Golden packs tho, so that’s likely why you got a Golden copy of an Epic you didn’t have yet.

3 Likes

Well that was for Classic when they tweeted it out and we only assume it’s the same for all Golden packs.

But that’s true about the triplicate rule. I forgot that.

84 regular packs (it let me open july’s reward packs too) + 5 golden:

1. Golden Willow
  2. Speaker Ghidra
  3. Infiltrator Lilian
  4. Headmaster Kel’thuzzad
  5. Mozaki
  6. Golden Polkelt (from the golden packs)

Beat the average of 4.45 for that number of packs by a decent margin. Looks like a decent pull both in terms of number of legends and quality.

I should have around enough gold for 72-74 packs on the 6th which given where my pity timer is at should guarantee at least 2 more legends from those packs, 1 for the preorder, 1 for logging in, and I should have enough dust for 4-7 legends. That would put me at somewhere between 14-17 of the set’s 25 legends should I so desire and don’t craft some key missing epics

3 Likes

I got 5 legendaries, one golden. I didn’t do real well on epics, but overall happy - I have done worse before.

I can’t remember exactly which legendaries, but the golden was the guy who re-orders your deck (which I’m including in an Anduin deck so I can find my win condition more reliably).

looks like lots of golden leggos being opened. saving my packs for launch day, hope to bust one out myself, but will probably just get hunter leggos again. i always get at least one and i dont even play the class!

Only 6 in 80 packs, I would be disappointed if one wasn’t a golden Omu and 3 of the legendary cards are duel class.

Same i keep getting hunter legos . I even got 4 veranus in total

That’s not possible.

It is. With multiple accounts and regions. I for example keep getting Lorewalker Chos :sweat_smile:

I assumed they were talking about the same account, but yes that is true. I have also opened up 2 Golden Lorewalker Chos on 2 different accounts.

1 Like

Well i opened q lot of dod packs but didnt got all legos . I got veranus then de and so on yesterday i got de fourth veranus

Both preorder and 5 legends total. I think thats the worst possible outcome. My gold packs were 6 rare and 1 epic so not great either. So bad. Im sad.

1 Like