7. Sphere of Sapience
  8. Headmaster Kel’Thuzad
  9. Vectus
  10. Golden Keymaster Alabaster

I guess pay2win pays off. :grin:

7 Likes

Nice haul, grats… But this is not gonna end well, let me grab some :popcorn:

1 Like

I can’t open mine yet it sais I can open in august .

You need to be in a fireside gathering to open them. You can create one now, but it takes some days to be approved.

2 Likes
  1. Jandice Barov
  2. Rattlegore (Golden)
  3. Shan’do Wildclaw
  4. Lord Barov
  5. Star Student Stelina
  6. Lorekeeper Polkelt (Golden)
  7. Professor Slate

Around an average haul, but feels bad since I got 11 legendaries from my preorders last expansion. I don’t think the extra golden legendary this time makes up for 4 lost ones, especially when this set has more legendaries than any other set in the game.

Plus I only got 2 golden epics from my 5 golden packs. FeelsBadMan

5 Likes
  1. Star Student Stelina
  2. Forest Warden Omu
  3. Disciplinarian Gandling
  4. Infiltrator Lilian
  5. instructor Fireheart
  6. Archwitch Willow
  7. Rattlegore
  8. Vectus (golden)
4 Likes

We have yet to receive the golden legendary from the bundle, or the free login legendary. Not sure if you counted those for your previous pre-order.

In any case, truly average haul from the 85 pack is around 5 if we use the known average of 1 legendary for every 20 packs.

No my previous preorder I just got 11 legendaries from my packs, not including the goldens from the preorder or Kael’thas.

Out of 85 packs:

Ace Hunter Kreen
Golden Mindrender Illucia
Rattlegore
Turalyon, the Tenured
Lord Barov
& Golden Forest Warden Omu

4 Likes

I love how people are saying their luck is bad with their golden epic and Legendary pulls. It took me two years of straight pack openings before I pulled a single Golden Epic or Legendary out of the hundreds of packs I opened.

6 Likes

Not the worst pull I’ve had, but worst one in a while (85 pack preorder):

1. Instructor Fireheart
  2. Turalyon
  3. High Abbess Alura
  4. Rattlegore
  5. Vectus
  6. Mindrender Illucia (from the golden packs).

I did, however, get 21 epics, which was pretty good for 85 packs.

If I had to guess, most people mentioning golden epic/legendary cards got them from the 5 golden Scholomance packs from the $80 preorder.

3 Likes

85 pack preorder and 4 legendaries.

2 for classes I don’t play. Feelsbadman.

2 Likes

Seeing all the people with 6 and 7 legendaries in 85 packs, while I’m over here with 7 legendaries in 140 packs.

Crying.

4 Likes

I only did the 55 and got 4 legendaries. Got 7 with AoO, so a bit worse. But that one was a great haul.
Vectus
Alura
Gandling
Rattlegore

Have enough gold the get quite a few more packs on release, so I will be getting more.:grin:

2 Likes

55 packs and 3 legendaries
Star Student Stelina
Disciplinarian Gandling
Infiltrator Lilian

Atleast I got Lilian already…

2 Likes

It was a joke, I’m not actually crying, I meant like when Trump says I’m crying when he’s losing a game.

Sorry to hear you got pity-timered 3 times in a row though. That’s literally the worst possible outcome. But just because there are less fortunate people than me doesn’t mean I can’t still long for more legendaries.

3 Likes

I believe that Blizzard has lifted previous restrictions and delays as a result of COVID. I just started one that was approved only 20 mins before the time scheduled

2 Likes

80 packs opened(leaving the 5 golden later on to be open on release)

Collection: 194/245 cards
Epics: 16/46
Legend: 4/25

Sad esp when seeing others with 7-8 legendaries :frowning:

3 Likes

That’s actually insane. Nicely done.

1 Like

Those that opened the 5 Golden Packs, any ideas if it had it’s own timer, added to the normal pity timer or was it completely random? I see more than one person got a Golden Legendary from it. I feel that it suggests it has it own timer and people are getting the obligatory, ‘first Legendary in 10 packs’ type of thing.