Potential Upcoming Additions to Hearthstone (from Iksar)

Biggest Changes:

• Tournaments
  • Guilds
  • Multiplayer constructed game mode (2v2, 4v4, etc.)
  • Card market (buying and selling cards)

Intermediate Changes:

• AI on ladder
  • Ranked Arena
  • In-game surveys
  • Player funnel investigation and improvements
  • Player profiles

Smallest Changes:

• Mass pack opening
  • Single-player speedrunning
  • IGM improvements
  • Spectate high-level games
  • List of meta decks in client

(Courtesy of Glittering_Cake9952 of Reddit. You can find his original post here.)

1 Like

Are they trying to help us reaching legend or the opposite, screwing us with the counter deck? :thinking:

I can’t see this working: only whales with many copies of a legendary will sell them for a cheap price; but… they don’t need dust/gold anyways, since they are whales.

If you are trying to sell a legendary you need to sell it at least for 410 dust, if you want to buy it you won’t spend more than 1590 dust.
I don’t know the details, but it will be brutal :joy: “selling good legendary for only 1550 dust!”

On the other hand, I would probably be able to buy trash legendary for 500 dust or so, instead of crafting them like I usually do

I don’t think we need to worry that exactly – essentially a rigging of the game in that way. However, it looks like Iksar is taking what they’ve learned from Mercenaries, to me.

What does this mean?

This worries me but will be awesome if done well.

What does this mean?

Hi, @Ginger! Forgive me for saying this, but, I wish you came around these parts more often. As to your questions, I have the same ones. I have no bloody clue what they’re talking about and we all should be worried.

Both. Iksar has naughty and nice lists. :smiley:

I’d love that. I craft a lot of legendaries just for whacky wild decks and would love to be able to save some dust.

1 Like

Can’t wait to see all those 1599 Dust priced legendaries.

There’s more than just that though. That guy left out all these that also made the list:

• Alt Card Art
  • Auto Squelch
  • Class Ban (Event?)
  • Gold Card Redesign
  • Sandbox?
  • Deck Tracker
  • More Uses for Dust
  • Reporting Features, Consequences for Bad Behavior
  • Best Player Rewards Incentives
  • Accessibility (color-blindness)
  • Random Hero Skin (from selection of favourites)
  • Better rank system for Battlegrounds
  • Battlegrounds Weekly Brawl
  • Different sliders for each sound type
  • Rotating set format
  • In-Client Firesides
  • Best-of-Three Ladder

Auto-squelch is on the list. Auto freaking squelch. It’s on HIS list of things to possibly pitch in 2022. My days of having to right click every portrait in every match might soon be over

1 Like

Please no card market pleace.

It will rekt the game economy so hard that It not gonna even be funny.

I Fine with Just using dust to get my stuff.

And class Bans would be a win for everyone.

1 Like

Oh, thank you. I really hope you’re not referring to me as that guy. Although, I can be that guy more often than I’d like. And to add, if you could please help me to add any references here I’d highly appreciate it (and surely any readers (if it matters, I will certainly give you credit)). When you were born in the 90’s, it’s far too easy to miss the happening of Twitter despite even following folks.

I meant whoever you credited on the cesspit of the internet that is reddit

Reddit isn’t so bad, sometimes. But, could you please help me in finding where this has been posted by Iksar? I am on Twitter and wasn’t alerted of this. So, even though I thought I followed this person apparently I haven’t been or my alerts decided this wasn’t noteworthy. Sigh. I’m really sorry to ask you this.

Also, thank you for posting. :slight_smile: It would seem I don’t know how to use the Internet anymore…

Finaly some good news , my most wanted add in years of playing.

2 Likes

As long as they don’t get rid of crafting it’s all good. Nobody will ever list a legendary for more than 1600 dust so at worst things won’t change. At best they’ll get better for everyone.

1 Like

I must be missing something, but, why would anybody buy a legendary for more than 1,600 anyway (even if it’s possible to list it as such).

Edit: Thank you, @dc312, I’m frankly an idiot. I really didn’t think too much about this news aside from the fact that I knew I needed to share it.

To move dust from an alt account.

1 Like

I saw the list on outof.cards here (https://outof.cards/hearthstone/4015-deans-features-pitch-to-the-hearthstone-team-selling-cards-tournaments-deck-tracker-naxxramas-more)

And they link to his tweet to it here:

I don’t think a market will happen either.
Mass pack openings maybe.

I like the changes sounds cool cant wait.

If will be possible sell cards for REAL MONEY!!! my entire Wild collection will be on sale.