Post your current reward track level

157(was 19 when post was started)

i’m pretty slow

are you at least better than me?

and here we are, at the end of track 1

24 so far.

There’s a ton of xp hidden in duels, but you have to actually win to get it.

2 Likes

24* (oops) no battlepass, been playing only battlegrounds and maybe 30 arena runs so far

19 here.
Its the days you don’t get anything. that really do my head in. Say what you want about the old system, at least you were always advancing.

15 Likes

Working on level 24 on one account and level 22 on the other.

Working to 21 at the moment what a snail path.

25 and I second Stormbringer’s sentiment. The long lulls between drips of rewards suck.

2 Likes

did you check the expansion achievements there are some you dont need a legendary for

if you have some class legendaries check them out

27 after the current daily, been playing for a fair bit hunting some of the experience cheevos and scoring a 12 win in duels helped a lot too. Going for the blur/rod of roasting kept me in-game for a while.

Some of the achievements you don’t have cards for can be unlocked in duels too, be it not too reliable.

25, just pulled kiri this morning. Got all the duels XP except for the 12-0 one

Hit level 24 today. When weekly quests refresh on Monday, that should be enough to get to 26, I believe.

I’ve gotten all but the 12-0 achievement from the Duels XP, but only a couple from the Gameplay achievements.

The pattern of XP rewards from quests really seems to amplify the sense of there being long lulls between rewards, particularly because around half of your quest rewards come from weekly quests now. So, in the first couple days of the week if you finish up your weeklies then, you seem to be progressing a bit faster than for the remainder of the week. Obviously, that won’t work as well in the section of the reward track from the mid-30s up to level 50, but otherwise, it seems likely to be a fairly constant part of the new system: bigger individual rewards, but delivered with a sort of weekly speed-up then slow down whose timing depends on when you tend to finish up your weekly quests.

22 basically doing quests, all Ranked.

There is also a lot of xp for achievements but most of them require a legendary or epic… No way to get even 50% of them

The fun fact is that they even used those for their calculations if you remember the 50%, 75% and 100% xp for achievements LOL what a scam

2 Likes

Zero. I wish others stayed at 0 as well.

so it looks like some are half way to 50 and we are only a week into the new expansion, we still have a few months to go, i feel most people will make it to level 50, and a few will make it to 150, lets see who can get the highest

at 25, it can feel like it is half way to 50 but lets say getting to rank 39 from rank 38 would feel like it is the equivalent of getting from 21 to 25.

I’m at 23, I think. I know I’m on the page where Annhylde is on the top side. This was with an 8-win run in Duels and several of the Darkmoon XP achievements.

Actually I am interested in what you view of the BP, as I don’t think I saw any.

Because of the increasing XP needed to level up, the halfway point to 50 is actually somewhere between level 36 and 37. In contrast, the 41,700 XP needed to hit level 25 is less than a quarter of the way through to 50.

1 Like

An with the cheap 10xp from those achievements it is just going to be a solid grind after 30.