Post the deck you will play at the start of SA!

Hl Priest

1x (0) Raise Dead/Mass Dispel/Ooze/Siamat(depends of the meta)
1x (0) Silence
1x (1) Cleric of Scales
1x (1) Holy Smite
1x (1) Renew
1x (2) Penance
1x (2) Sethekk Veilweaver/Vulpera/Headmaster KT (not yet decided)
1x (2) Shadow Word: Death
1x (2) Thoughtsteal
1x (2) Zephrys the Great
1x (2) Mindrender Illucia
1x (3) Apotheosis
1x (3) Breath of the Infinite
1x (3) Madame Lazul
1x (4) Bone Wraith
1x (4) Escaped Manasaber
1x (4) Grave Rune
1x (4) Holy Nova
1x (4) Shadow Word: Ruin
1x (5) Big Ol’ Whelp
1x (5) Cobalt Spellkin
1x (5) Convincing Infiltrator
1x (6) Khartut Defender
1x (6) Kronx Dragonhoof
1x (7) Galakrond, the Unspeakable
1x (7) Skeletal Dragon
1x (7) Soul Mirror
1x (8) Murozond the Infinite
1x (9) Dragonqueen Alexstrasza
1x (9) Plague of Death

Only 1-2 new cards in the deck, but I consider the cards added as great additions. Don’t need to craft many new cards that won’t see play. Maybe I will add KT in the future.

1 Like

Not sure the exact list, but like always, it will be a bounce Rogue of some description… Just gotta decide on the right bounce target.

1 Like

It’ll depend on which legendaries I get, but I’d like to do a spell singleton shaman.

Singleton warlock also seem interesting with the soul shard mechanic. Maybe big singleton DH as well. I dunno.

Basically any singleton deck with control style elements.

1 Like

I don’t like you.

20 chars

1 Like

AAECAaIHBqeoA6rLA6+RA6gIqtIDwK4DDLQBx84DywO3rgOk0QOtqAPl0wPNA4rQA5CXA4vQA/fUAwA=

i will probably tech in an ooze, and make some edits based on what I am seeing is effective

1 Like

Whatever cheap and nasty face deck exists to milk the greedy wallet decks, then after the meta settles I’ll craft whatever is good that I don’t personally find to be too highrolly or obnoxious.

1 Like

Sky Temple Mage

1x (1) Evocation
2x (1) Font of Power
2x (1) Magic Trick
2x (1) Primordial Studies
1x (1) Raid the Sky Temple
2x (1) Ray of Frost
2x (1) Wand Thief
2x (2) Ancient Mysteries
2x (2) Dwarven Archaeologist OR Mana Giants
1x (2) Incanter’s Flow
2x (2) Questing Explorer
2x (2) Sorcerer’s Apprentice
2x (2) Wandmaker
1x (3) Chenvaala
2x (3) Flame Ward
2x (3) Ice Barrier
2x (5) Rolling Fireball

AAECAf0EBLmlA/isA8G4A8W4Aw3mBO0En5sD/50D36ADv6QDu6UD9KsD7K8DjLkDzc4DpNED/tEDAA==

1 Like

Have a number of diff ideas:

Big Warrior:

https://playhearthstone.com/deckbuilder/AAECAQcGl60D9t0D360DrNQDq9QD9pYDDOLMA8C5A5EGuLkD9agD260D/7QD48wDS/KoA4WxA5aUAwA=

Big Demon Hunter
https://playhearthstone.com/deckbuilder/AAECAea5AwLj1AOEtgMOlc0D4c4D17sD3dMDh7oDx8YDvbsD98MD2NMDyboD2cYD18gD79UDg8cDAA==

Buff Aggro Paladin
https://playhearthstone.com/deckbuilder/AAECAZ8FAoytA/y4Aw6ezQOzAcikA+qwA5a2A8rBA8WhA422A8bRA6fLA+ywA5WmA4euA7/RAwA=

Pen Flinger Stealth Rogue
https://playhearthstone.com/deckbuilder/AAECAaIHBu0F0rkDq9ID38wDwa4DtAMMtAGGCeC+A5/NA8YFubgDurgDzrkDiAebtgPPuQPEBQA=

Midrange Beast Hunter
https://playhearthstone.com/deckbuilder/AAECAR8CwdADg7kDDp6dA6LOA4O2A/+6A4EKzrgDtM4Djq0DqALZvgPrB/a6A7sF7QkA

Quest Pirate Warrior
https://playhearthstone.com/deckbuilder/AAECAQcG96gD3q0D87cDyAP31AOq0gMMpLYD3a0D/wPUBMC5A+mwA4rQA/WoA9ytA6gF7gbosAMA

1 Like

Big Control Demon Hunter
AAECAea5AwL3wwPP0gMOvbsD17sDnLwDx8YDg8cDhMcDhscD1cgD0c0DzNIDzdID1NID79UD99UDAA==

Beast Hunter
AAECAR8EgQqDuQO2uwPB0AMN7QmOrQODtgOEtgPOuAOiuQP2ugP/ugOSzQOizgO0zgP7zgO50AMA

Tempo Mage
AAECAf0ECO0FwZgD9awDxbgDjbsDkssD+swD0M4DC7sCqwTmBJYFn5sD/50D+MwDhc0Dzc4DuNED99EDAA==

Malygos Druid
AAECAZICBLQD7QX1zgOj0QMNQF/TA8QGr6ID26UD/a0DjK4D+bUD5roD6LoD77oDm84DAA==

Control Spell Shaman
AAECAaoIBu0Fk8IDnM4D0M4D9c4DrtIDDIEE9QSyBoqUA6ytA9u4A5O5A5i5A6bLA+HMA7jRA/DUAwA=

Beast Druid
AAECAZICAq66A8HQAw7EBt6vA/m1A/+1A+i6A+y6A+66A5LNA5vOA7rQA7zQA5PRA97RA/DUAwA=

I don’t expect a lot of these to be good, or even have the most cards to build them. But I think they’ll be fun.

1 Like

Here’s one deck idea I’ve put together for a Spell Damage Dragon Cyclone Mage:

2x (1) Arcane Breath
1x (1) Evocation
2x (1) Intrepid Initiate
2x (1) Lab Partner
2x (1) Primordial Studies
2x (1) Ray of Frost
1x (2) Astromancer Solarian
1x (2) Bloodmage Thalnos
2x (2) Cram Session
2x (2) Mana Cyclone
2x (2) Sorcerer’s Apprentice
2x (3) Combustion
2x (4) Azure Explorer
1x (4) Conjurer’s Calling
1x (4) Potion of Illusion
2x (5) Cobalt Spellkin
1x (5) Ras Frostwhisper
2x (8) Mana Giant

AAECAf0EBsW4A427A+0Fg5YD5dED0M4DDPqsA9zMA4XNA83OA5+bA/fRA+KbA+YElNED9awDgbED/awDAA==

I’m still deciding on the actual numbers of the spells in the 3-4 mana range. Depending on how it feels, I may shave out a Combustion for an extra Conjurer’s Calling or Potion. Likewise, Thalnos may stay, or he might be replaced by something else.

I’m also planning to try a tempo buff Priest, but I haven’t worked out a list for that yet. There are probably 40+ cards I’d like to try in the deck, so that may just involve a fair amount of experimentation when the expansion goes live. I am thinking about creating two different lists before Thursday: one more aggro-focused with several one drops like Intrepid Initiate and Frazzled Freshman, and one a bit slower with more focus on doubling up on stronger minions through spells like Gift of Luminance, Psyche Split and Grave Rune. The second option would definitely run Alura, but she might go into the first list as well.

1 Like

You’re running a lot of spell damage minions but not much for spells that deal damage. Sure you can generate some randomly but I wonder how consistent that will be. Most spell damage minions aren’t particularly well statted so just throwing them out for tempo seems sketchy.

1 Like

Yeah, I know. I’m also thinking about ways to fit in a pair of Frostbolts there. Or I may see how this plays out and work from there.

There is a fair bit of board-control damage in the deck via Arcane Breath, Combustion and sometimes Ray of Frost, so the spell damage does help there. And with both Cram Session and Ras.

1 Like

Maybe Primordial Studies would be something to consider cutting? You’re running 11x (1) mana spells.

Or if you were going to keep the deck that heavy on 1 drops, would Questing Adventurer be worth considering as another threat besides the Mana Giants?

2 Likes

Both good ideas. I do want to see what density of spell damage minions feels best for using things like Cram Session, so I may start off with something close to what I posted, but that’s likely to be edited quite a bit as I try playing it.

Like with my Priest ideas, this is a situation where there are more options I want to try fitting in than there really is space, so it’s going to be a matter of finding a balance between having enough of the packages I choose to include without becoming too unfocused by trying to do too many different things at once.

Edit: I may even ultimately drop the whole Conjurer’s Calling + Potion + Mana Giant package to put in some more burn like Frostbolt, Fireball or even Tony to generate Fireballs. Or Chenvaala could find his way in if I made space that way too.

1 Like

Weapon Rogue and Murloc Priest. Don’t have hard lists, but it mostly revolves around using a low curve deck to just barf at the board repeatedly. Secret Passage, Voracious Reader, Priest Legendary. Also, Aggro Warrior using Felwing, Brigand, and Dread Corsair along with Voracious Reader, Ancharr, and Corsair Cache or whatever to just keep pumping my opponent with damage. I will run both Greenskin and the new legendary in it.

After the, highly predictable, aggro meta settles I’m gonna go back to experimenting with my one shot hunter and see where I get. I’m atm capped at 30 something damage at 10 mana. =/ Gotta go EVEN FURTHER BEYOND.

1 Like

Every good Murloc deck that isn’t Murloc Paladin always runs Nate Pagle or Lorewalker Cho. Don’t forget.

2 Likes

I’m definitely going to mess around with Rogue, some kinda stealth aggro build and going to try a Burn Mage. There’s a lot I’d like to try out but it will come down to what else I pull on Thursday.

1 Like

TOOMGIS have a great idea for a deck. Just have to tame all the crocs.

2x (0) Croc Egg
2x (1) Baby Croc
2x (2) River Croc
2x (2) Lake Croc
2x (2) Marsh Croc
2x (3) Unleash the Crocs
2x (4) Mounted Croc
2x (4) Delta Croc
2x (5) Dragon Croc
2x (6) Defender Croc
2x (7) Skeletal Croc
2x (8) Pit Croc
2x (9) Mutated Croc
2x (10) Amalgacroc
2x (12) Giant Croc

5 Likes

Yes, the unwritten but very much known law. Don’t forget the 2 mana 4/4 whiz guy.

1 Like

Hope to open enough for a soul fragment deck.

1 Like