Possible Duels Bug

I would rather jack strap solid carrot punch my nut sack with a 4 pound hammer than play casual in Duels. So I am playing bomb warrior and get to 6 and 0. Loss, Loss and Loss but after the last Loss it does some weird crap, and gives me a +1800 rating in casual?

Edit: i was playing heroic

maybe post bugs in the bug report section?

What’s your MMR? If it’s low, a run with 6 or 7 wins will score you a lot of points and it will happen until your MMR is where it was last season…

Still in 6k range as experimenting is killing my rating. I was playing heroic though but it gave me casual points

Ohh wow, that’s rough. I’d definitely report it in the bugs as that’s a biggie.

getting 6 wins at all is amazing! My very best run this season has been 7 wins. But you went 6 and 0? Thats awesome! longest Ive gone without a loss is about 2 matches in. Bummer about the bug issue about your points.

Thanks man. Truth is my rating is bad because I am always experimenting and trying new stuff. I have loads of fun but it kills my rating because of it. I never ‘net deck’ not because I think that is bad or anything but because Duels is where I really love trying new stuff and just playing for fun.

I have been seeing this way new warlock deck using the Jailer and Malganis… almost enough to make me want to net deck it but alas, I am a slave to experimenting.

I feel like you guys who posted have never played duels in your life.

You always have HUGE mmr boost when you start playing with 0 MMR, getting +1800 is completely normal when your mmr is close to 0.

And it is the same for everyone.

Once again, please take your own advice. If you don’t know what you are talking about or actually understand the conversation, refrain from speaking. Thank you!

I’ve played duels enough to know that you get a HUGE +MMR when you start from 0 or very low.

You’re a duels main and you don’t know that, seriously ? How do I not know what I’m talking about, you’re saying this is not true ?

No idea what you’re even talking about with mmr. i dont see how its even relevant other than the reward being the wrong mode

1 Like

Once again, if you don’t understand the conversation or know what you are talking about…you know, its cool. Just make yourself look stupid. You are doing a good job, LMFAO

Edit: @Cramer, that dude consistently butts into conversations pretending to be some great player (he is bottom tier) and insults people while never realizing he is the one who has no idea what is even being talked about. He is a troll.

no fear of looking stupid here. lol

1 Like

I think you’re the one who’s delusional and played casual, not heroic.

Go home you’re drunk

Bee is very good at that, LOL!

My bad, I didn’t read your little ‘‘Edit’’

How about you go get high or drunk playing your stones game, mr. winner ?

You’re high all the time and you expect me to believe you weren’t simply confused, huh ?

Anyways, troll moron aside, thanks bro. If you want to talk duels hit me up anytime. I love it. It is really the last thing about this game I enjoy. Experimenting with all kinds of combo’s that change every game is the last thing keeping me playing. Made legend in standard and wild every month for so long I just couldn’t do it anymore. Total burn out there.

Ohh, now going into personal insults after I’ve been so nice to you!

Funny how you’re acting all tough, throwing insults here and there but you’re too AFRAID to actually reply to me directly on the internet :rofl:

I guess that’s what drinking and smoking too much does to you, you’ve lost too many brain cells.

Stop trying to impress the small fries about your fake Legend climbs, you’re awful at teh game.

Ad homonyms aside, Why arent you giving this guy a round of applause for getting 6 wins and 0 losses straight in duels? Doesnt matter if its casual or heroic, as I only play casual is its already impossibly difficult most of the time. Heroic is just full of people that dont have a non legendary card in their deck to begin with. THats just not fun.

1 Like

Hey guess what…

I just went 11-0 with Ralltegore and was all psyched up to get my first 12 with him…ANnnnnnnnd I went on to lose 3 in a row to DR hunters and there went my run!

Congrats on the 6 and 0, not easy to do a lot of time.

1 Like